[My] Life in Wisconsin

Punks Dream


http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20090314/GPG0101/903140571/1207&located=RSS
Trucks collide; 40,000 pounds of meat spilled

SHEBOYGAN — Two semitrailer trucks crashed Friday on Interstate 43, injuring the drivers and scattering 40,000 pounds of meat products along the road.

One semitrailer rear-ended the other about 1 a.m. in the town of Holland, according to the Sheboygan County Sheriff's Department.

The second semitrailer rolled down an embankment and landed on a road below. The passenger compartment and motor separated from the chassis, and the semitrailer spilled its entire load of meat products, the sheriff's department said.

***************

Boy talk about being NOWHERE NEAR the right place at the right time.

Love, Punk

11 comments:

  1. LOL I am sure Punk would have had a field day .. Glad no one was seriously hurt ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that have been nice to be "at the right place at the right time?" I'd have been grabbing what I could. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Punk...someday...that dream WILL come true. Don't be still napping though when it does. You may miss the real thing! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To paraphrase "My truck came in and I was at the airport"
    Sorry Punk...maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not showin this story to Mimi, she might try to take off and see if they forgot anything in the clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Punk, it would just be your luck that your human friend would find out it was recalled. Better you didn't have any in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm... Can you imagine??? She'd go nuts trying to open the door of the car and get to it!!!

    Betcha she'd be really sorry that she doesn't have opposable thumbs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol....

    I should have sent my dad over to fetch you something....

    ReplyDelete
  9. lmao my Arriba agree's with Punk!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone elses nightmare. Thank God it's wintertime huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL I am sure any dog would of loved that!!!

    ReplyDelete