[My] Life in Wisconsin

Ten Thoughts


Good Evening Everyone-
I miss you.
Yes YOU!
Is it me, or are people disappearing from here?
Maybe it's the weather and many of us are outside where we belong in Spring.
Maybe I don't know where you went or how to get in touch with you.
My email address is Anna_Loves_Life@Yahoo.com - (Or, if you have it, you can always use the Farm one).
They both go to the same inbox. Drop me a line.

Let's see...



#1.
It is Spring- and time for all the little flowers to bloom.

I even found one...
.
.
Dandelion

.

.
#2.
Casey drove out today.

A bit of lingering pain, but more energy than I have seen in a long while!

.
.
Casey
.
.
She had to leave shortly before Miss Kelli picked up Mr Miller.
Soon as Miss Kelli came, so did Miss Michelle!

How cool to be able to sit outside and chat!
.
.
Kelli and Michelle 2



#3.
I had a dentist appointment this morning.
Yes, I have to go back. Oh well.



#4.
I love stuff like this page...
"Rain before 7, Clear by 11" (A bit of weather lore) CLICK HERE.

"The Shepherd's Barometer, or certain rules to judge the weather, grounded on 50 years' experience and observations by an ancient English shepherd, 1812."

#5.
Punk likes to ride fast with her snout out the window.

This makes her jowls flap in the wind.
They make some really funny noises.
.
.
Punk Lips
.
.
Yet she gives me a funny look if I laugh out loud at her?
.
.
Punk Snout
.
.



#6.
Mr Miller has been able to come over most days...
Punk and Miller play well together- as long as Punk is willing to share.
hehehe ........... (She's not spoiled, she always smells that way)?

.
.
Punk & Miller Water
.


.
#7.
Mr Miller has a tendency to pout if/when he doesn't get his way.
.
.
Miller Mr
.
.


#8.
I believe I shall have many pears this year-
Enough for here, the 2 horses, and for the deer at Gritters place too!
.
.
pears
.

.


#9.
I caught this guy on the side of the road, eying some food in the fields
.
.
Hawk in Tree
.
.
He flew off when I got out of the car to get a better picture though-
.
.
Hawk in Flight
.
.


#10.
Food.
Anyone up for a bowl of homemade (and loaded) baked beans?
.
.
2Baked Beans

.
.
Hope all is well in your little corner of creation.
Have a "wunnaful" Wednesday!
My love to all.

XOXO
Me

Posted to Y! 360, Tuesday April 28, 2009 - 10:40pm (CDT)

18 comments:

  1. I'm usually the one loaded when I do baked beans. Sounds very similar to a battleship engaging in warfare. So glad Casey seems to be doing better. She's looking good. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA


    Oh my! You had me laughing with this one!

    XOXOOXOOXOX
    Love
    and more
    Pea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps... might be a tad bit loaded myself....

    but then, it is Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. That looks like a dandelion to me... But still it is a sign of spring!
    2. Casey looks great! Slowly but surely she is healing!
    3. You mean the dentist couldn't fix it the first time?
    4. If you pay attention to some of that lore it usually hits right on too...
    5. ROFLMAO!! Punkie would be giving me an odd look too then... LOL
    6. LOL Love this picture! Mr. Miller is looking at Punk like, "C'mon lemme play!" And Punk is looking at him like, "Don't even think about it, buddy!" LMAO... And we all know Punk isn't spoiled... hehehe
    7. He's cute when he pouts...
    8. Can I have some pears too, PLEASE??
    9. Is that an eagle or a hawk??
    10. I am so not a big fan of baked beans, but would certainly try them, only because you made them! And I'm always loaded, so that would be nothing different, LMAO!

    My excuse for not being here has been dealing with my sickie... I might not be blogging as much lately but I definitely try to make it around to comment... You have my e-mail, don't you?? You can always send me an email or call me... I am almost always home!

    I hope the rest of your week is warm and sunny!

    Love Ya!

    Slurkie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My yard is now all dirt. I'd kill for a dandy-lion
    ROFL....@ Punk. Thank goodness she cant hear me !!
    Casey is lookin' good. Definitely on the road to recovery.
    Those baked beans look like they are definitely worth a try. Yum. You didnt put broccoli in there, did you?
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been busy with spring arrivals! New baby goats and kittens. A fair amount of work and time with all, and sleepless nights! LOL! You can see the blog at http://mommyturtle.blogspot.com - lots of pictures of the new babies - though only the first two, soon to follow with photos of the three that were born yesterday!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1- Why are they called Dandelions when there's nothing Dande about them. OK, when we were kids it was fun to make a wish and blow the puff balls though. But that was before we had to mow lawns or kill weeds.
    #5- LMAO!!! That is the funniest picture I've EVER seen!! (Please tell me you weren't driving when you took that picture.)
    #7- I just can't find the word(s) to describe Mr Miller.
    #8- The squirrels have eaten most of the pear buds off my 3 trees, which is good cause I end up having to pick them all up when they mature and fall. I threw 600+ over my back fence for the deer last summer. Pain in the butt!
    #9- I have Hawks around my house too. I don't see them as often as I hear them.
    #10- OMG those baked beans look marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant get enough of punk and mr miller, those two crack me up! funny how at this time of the year everyone goes outside and enjoys their lovely weather, when on the other hand at this time of year I begin to hybernate away from the heat, you go from your air conditioned house to your air conditioned car and you only go places that have air condition,,lol...a vicious circle coming up here real soon, temps already in the low hundreds, at 110 I dont even bother going out , unless its early morning. Casey looks wonderful! I hope shes gaining a bit of weight back.
    xoxoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been gardening here in KY. Punk's riding pic is too funny and Mr. Miller is a very handsome fella.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1) Woman, in my world, that's not a flower. That is evil, evil, evil.
    2) Casy looks to be getting on with life. I don't get nearly as many visitors. It would be nice though.
    3) I still need to make one :(
    4) Have to check it out.
    5-7) LOL
    8) Yay
    9) Smart fellow...
    10) no thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have stopped by quickly a few times....Not back in sync yet since the weekend. I hop online to post something fast and I am being tugged on or hit by Grace before it is done....she is still mad at me for leaving her and will not tolerate my giving anything/one other than her attention.

    I LOVE the pictures of Punk in the car....LOLOLOL!!!

    Casey looks great...YAY!!!

    Mr Miller has a "poor pathetic me" side doesnt he?

    Pass the beans and I'll pass the gas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think most of us are outside.. thats my story and Im stickin to it!

    Those of us in the south are taking advantage of the not so hot weather and those of you in the north are just so cabin sick are needing a bit of time outside...

    so thats my theory!

    Not to mention anything I can do to get JT's nose out of fox news for even a few minutes is a good thing..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH I love the pictures!! I hope that most of us are outside! I am not but I been busy with schooling and the kids! I've notice lots are missing and I miss them on here!!! I hope your day has been good! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry Anne... Been running here & there a bit with the girls & father plus now with the little granddaughter. I only have time to take a peek every now & then and one surely can't peek swiftly into yours... heehee!

    Love each one of your pictures as always... Wish I have the time to do a daily blog the way you do, Anne. Complete with a meal... yum! Yum!

    Glad to see all is well with you... Take good care & big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great thoughts and great pictures. LOL to Punk. It was great to see Casey out and about. She looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. miss you too lady! and your munchkin and little dog too. If your driving that fast, I'm suprised Punk's mouth doesn't stay like that. Next time you do that, give her some peanutbutter first. He he he.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've just been either busy with work and stuff or exhausted....I feel bad to have not gotten to your blogs before today......

    I did leave you my most embarrassing moment in that blog....Hopefully it gives you a chuckle.....

    Casey is looking Amazing!!!!!!

    Love Ya.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning Anna. Hope your day is wonderfilled.

    ReplyDelete