[My] Life in Wisconsin

Feels Like April to Me...


  magnify
Taken from back by the woods.
.
.
.
Good Morning Everyone!
After my "Anna Needs..." silly blog last night, I now find myself "in need" of more rational thoughts. hehehe

Been SO busy- A good thing too.
Yesterday to have met Casey at the fabric store for a few patterns and lots of material.
hehehe... "Jenne needs" maternity clothes, and since long ago when I was expecting, it seems as though only the high end retailers or specialty shops carry those clothes.
She is 6' tall, and obviously needs the longer length throughout the clothing, tops and bottoms, and needs the XL size as well. I refuse to pay $50.00+ for a pair of jeans or shorts, or for a top that I could sew for less than 1/4th of the price or less.
Material is way overpriced too. (Anna needs material) hehehe

Isaiah is such a sweetheart! Many things he does remind me of Jenne when she was younger- (Even the sweetheart part)!


.
.
Cnv0084
.
.
We had taken a ride to the woods on Friday.
But first to fit everyone in the wagon. Punk really loves this ride, and wouldn't give up her seat for love or money...
.
.
Cnv0079

.
.
Just add pillows, and viola! everyone is comfy! 

(OK, probably more cozy than comfy).

Possibly even more "sardine" than cozy too...
.
.
In the Trailer 60509

I'd cut a swath with the mower as we went back-
Easier to walk through it next time then.

.
.

Handing Jenne the camera as I drove the mower, she'd taken a few pics.
.
.
Cnv0080
Do you think he's having fun?
.
.

Cnv0081
Me, not so much;
having to watch the discharge chute so it didn't clog.

Forgive my wrinkles

Know that "time" may be a great healer...
... but it's also a lousy beautician.
hehehe
.
.
.

Isaiah loves the dogs, and had kisses and pats for them both!
They love him too!
.
.
Cnv0068
.
.
.
Cnv0069

.
.
CaseyAnne came out on Friday too...
.
.
Cnv0072
Time to be thinking about what to christen the robot.
.
.
Then there is always time for a good PUSH! too
.
.

Cnv0056
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
.
.
Then to grow tired of it, and to watch for a while.
.
.


Cnv0062

The dogs are STILL learning how to avoid the swing!

.
.
Cnv0061
.
You have NO idea how it does my heart to see Casey having fun once again.

It was nice and warm on Friday.
Yesterday we even set a record...
 From here...
"If it seemed cold to you in Green Bay on Saturday, it was.
The high temperature for the day, reached at 9:50 a.m., was 52°. That set a record for the lowest high temperature for June 6, according to the National Weather Service office in Ashwaubenon.
The old mark was 53°, set in 1943.
There are showers and thunderstorms in the forecast through Monday night, with highs of 56° today and 59 on Monday."


It is currently about 50° Sadly, NOT in contrast to yesterdays temps and precipitation.
A
darn cold weather pattern for us in June,
even for Wisconsin. My feet are cold as I type. And yes, the furnace has even kicked in over the past few days. I am so jealous of those of you who have a fireplace or a wood stove!
Maybe July will be the month I don't have to pay for heat? Grrr...

.
.

Cnv0075
Looks like a pterodactyl to me!
.
.
Jenne and Isaiah are fixin' to leave for mass, and I have another zillion dishes to do.
(Anna needs a dishwasher).

Love to all!
Have a 'wunnaful' Sun(ny)Day!

XOXO
Me


Y! 360, Sunday June 7, 2009 - 10:34am (CDT)

17 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see Casey happy. That little man is a cutie lik the rest of your family....and so big...time goes fast. BTW Rebecca needs a dishwasher also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is soooooo wonderful to see Casey enjoying the simple things in life once again. She looks absolutely great!!!

    I have a dishwasher....by the name of Cee!!! lol!!! She does dishes most of the time which is kinda nice...but she doesn't always enjoy the job...lol...but then who of us do?????

    Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. hehehe
    And I gave birth to FOUR of them!!!
    Go figure!

    Lawrence is 9, Valerie is 8.
    Isaiah will be 5 in November already- Gabriel will be 4 in October!
    And baby Sam will be one in July!
    (sigh)
    Lordy I am getting old. (And maybe even deserving of those wrinkles)!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. See?!? You gave birth to your dishwasher too!
    Nowadays they tell me those dishwashers come on large cardboard boxes and need energy!

    I really don't mind doing dishes, for the most part. But as of late, standing in one place doesn't sit too well with me.
    (Oh gawd, what a bad joke)...

    Last week, Casey and Greg were doing a bit of tennis... That almost made me cry too.
    Winter seems like such a long time ago now, (save for the nasty temps and wind chills we currently have).

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete



  5. Just had to throw those pictures in.
    (Sorry no pics of herself doing dishes). hehehe


    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Love the COD seat picture!

    Isaiah is SO BIG! I can't believe it!

    Jenne looks great too!

    For jeans and shorts, find some that fit at a second hand shop (knowing they will not zip but just fit the "rest of her") then modify just the front panel.... Much cheaper. I did that for my Ginger because like me she got the "short gene" finding maternity clothes for us shorties is just as difficult.


    I love the shot of Casey in the swing! She looks great and like perhaps she might have gained a whole pound?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The girls look wonderful and Mr Isaiah is a very handsome fellow! Looks like a wonderful day of fun and work taboot! Just came inside for a bit of a break.. mowing and trimming.. whew.. wish we had a little cooler temps.. its over 90 here and its just June, July and August are gonna be tough.

    The wood stove is wonderful until your cutting and stacking and splitting wood for that hungry monster..hehe But like most everything from hard work the rewards are great!

    Well.. I gotta get back at it.. the task master is popping that whip!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta tell you that you are not alone with low temps. Right now it is 48 degrees and I found the
    wind very chilly today. Another good reason to stay in the house!! I was out on the deck last
    night for all of 5 minutes to look at some flowers and that is the total for two weeks! I need to find
    someone who can get me out of this house!!

    I love your pictures and all your family. I can only imagine how warm your heart feels when you
    see Casey having fun with everyone. It sure is a miracle in action!! :)

    I'm feeling better, thank God!! My urinary tract infection is finally not hurting and I'll keep taking
    the pills until the end of the week. I wish I could put my feet up and see the swelling come down
    and know it won't come back, but it don't work that way I guess. :(

    Have a wonderful week and enjoy your kids, grandkids and furry friends!! :)

    Hugs & blessings....
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the looks on each one of their the faces (Jenne, Isaiah and Punk) in the cart - priceless!

    Jenne and Isaiah look happy and rested.

    ...and I don't see any "wrinkles" in your T-shirt! (What are you talking about?!! hehe)

    I can't believe how GOOD Casey looks!!!!!!! She's amazing!!!!!!

    Two words: paper plates!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the smiles - it's very catchy

    ReplyDelete
  11. good times. great shots. got the owls while I was gone. Thank you.

    Hugs and love from Usuns in KY

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the pic of Jenne, Isaiah & Punk in the wagon... Jenne does NOT look amused LOL...

    Casey is looking GREAT! She has been through SO much and come so far... It's about time she was able to have fun again!

    Hope the rest of your week goes well... We've had a set-back with Randall, will be blogging about it in a few... *sighs*

    Love Ya!

    Slurkie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Material is expensive....I am amazed to hear you say you can still get the clothes made at 1/2 the price. You go gurl.

    Looks like things are going well for all. Bet is nice to have so many of the family there at once.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved all the pictures and I know it must be wonderful having Jenne and Isaiah there ..

    Casey looks good and I agree , its great she is feeling better and having fun again..

    I would love to get pulled around in the wagon thingy ..

    I hope the weather soon warms up .. My electric bill went really down this month , Yippeee ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. It does mine the same...God bless her!

    ReplyDelete