[My] Life in Wisconsin

Fridays Ketchup

  magnify
Forgive my mess. Enjoy the flowers.
Dream of the scent they fill my home with...
.
.
Good Morning All;
A few busy days here. Jennifer Hope and Isaiah Benton arrived on Wednesday night- About 9:30. Tired, but no worse for the wear, save for Jenne's inflated ankles and legs. Even though they stopped many times to get out and walk, (and even sightsee), a woman expecting will have her ankles blow up for no apparent reason.
.
.
603 Playing with Punk
.
.
On the road since the 1st of the month, Isaiah got out of the car, looked at me and said, "Your house is FAR away!"
I said, "no, it's not, it's right here!" hehehe

After we came inside, Jenne took a few minutes to explain to Isaiah just how far they had come.
.
.
0603 Jenne andf Isaiah Map
.
.
.
A drink of water. A fast change into pajamas, and we all went to sleep fast!

In the morning Daddy~Brad came out to see Isaiah and to take him to a cookout.
.
.
Cnv0002 .
.
.
After Casey woke, she too came out! Such a long hard trip for all "4" of them.

But happiness was not lost within the loss of sleep either
.
.
.
Cnv0005 .
Jenne had bought Casey a coffee mug ...
Her mug says: "I am smiling because you're my sister.
I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about it."
hehehe


.
.
Kelli had also stopped by yesterday morning to see everyone.
.
.
528 Kelli Dancing .
.
.
(Know that she did NOT look like that picture, as she had an awful migraine).
She stayed home from work then, but by late afternoon was much much better.


..
.
528 Val and Kelli Funny??????528 Kelli and Val Sassy .

Trouble. ............................................... And double trouble.

hehehe

.
.
Jenne is still asleep, and I am wanting to get dressed before she comes down.

I will close for now. Another busy day ahead!
Hope you all have a fantastic Friday!

Love to all.

XOXO
Me


Posted to Y! 360, Friday June 5, 2009 - 09:40am (CDT)

12 comments:

  1. Love the flowers and the smell of lilacs is so beautiful ...

    I am glad everyone arrived safe and sound ..

    The pics are lovely and I am sure you love having everyone around you ..

    I hope they enjoyed the cookout ... A cookout is always good ..

    OH I love that saying on the coffee mug ..

    Have a great day and weekend Annie ..Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. your flowers are beautiful!! Have a great weekend hon, xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad they all made it back safe~n~sound... Everyone looks happy and healthy...

    I bet Punk is happy to have a 'youngin' to play with... hehehe

    Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    Love Ya!

    Slurkie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad your family is home safely. I know you had to be on edge the entire time.

    Hope you have a nice time catching up and loving them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bunch of pictures.....


    I LOVE that mug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Home is where you're surrounded by love - and the smell of fresh cut lilacs.
    Life is good at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Happy pictures, can not believe they went right by Denison....ahhhh had we only connected 2 or 3 days earlier. It is a long long trip, one that I know well. Fun, but oh so long long trip..lol. PTL they made it a safe trip too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad that everyone got home safe and sound. Isaiah has gotten so big. WOW! I love his comment when he got to your house. I remember how hard it was to travel long distances by car when I was young. Jenne looks good. Everyone looks very happy. Have a great time.

    Lots of love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helloooooooooooooo

    Nova Scotia is returning the wonderful hugs to sent today, just when we
    needed it the most!! Thank you.

    Enjoy your weekend and your family. They are so important.

    Love ya,
    Bev xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flintville party in the making. Again I'm glad all are OK - swollen ankles and all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad they made it safe and sound and all is good and its time for the party to begin.. for a little while at least.

    Love the flowers .. very pretty.. we wont talk about mess.. with trying to get things packed around the house in Texas.. oh my goodness!

    Gonna go out with the camera and give JT a hand on some plumbing work.. and I will write a blog a little later to catch everyone up

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete