[My] Life in Wisconsin

Mulberry Tree Sale

http://gurneys.com/product.asp?pn=08578&sid=510803&eid=060209GU&lm=gurn&A2&bhcd2=1243960273

Sorry, but I cannot remember who of you wanted a Mulberry Tree?

Am posting this link as they are on sale right now...
Received in my email from Gurneys Seed and Nursery.

Keep in mind they grow very fast.

XOXO
Me

*************
Hardy Mulberry Tree
Bunches of Juicy Black Fruit
Hardy Mulberry Trees have juicy, purple-black berries produce mouthwatering jelly and deep purple wine. Hardy 25-to 40-ft. tree is fast growing and fine for shade. Fruit ripens in late July. You get 2 plants for proper pollination.

Many of the fruits are native species that grow wild in various parts of the country. They are very adaptable and generally carefree. A few are delicious when eaten fresh; others make excellent desserts and wines.

Zones: 4-8.

Buying Options
Hardy Mulberry Tree - 9-12 Inches
08578 - For each offer ordered, get 2 trees.
Price: 1 - $4.53
2 or more - $4.18

Juicy, black berries. Withstands drought and salt. Fruit is similar in size and shape to blackberry. Generally bears heavy, reliable crops. Very easy to grow, usually does well without any care. Foliage and unripe fruit may be poisonous. Hardy to -25 degrees F.

6 comments:

  1. We used to have a Mulberry tree across the street from us now. I was a little girl and loved harvest time. lol My sis and I would ask if we could go and pick them. We ate them right there. Fend for yourselves if you wanted any. lol

    Only one down fall. Birds eat and the dropping on the car and sidewalk are colorful. And if one should fly over the clothes line. It would leave a stain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be me....

    not sure they would grow here in zone 11/12 but I am willing to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need, I will order them for you and send them on... Sometimes they won't even ship if it's that far out of zone. Let me know.

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have one back in the woods yet- (THree up here too). But the one in the woods is the very one I would walk back to, climb up and sit all day long!
    Mom could always tell because I had mulberry stains on my backside.
    hehehe

    But they come out, and if they don't well, too bad! ;-)

    XOXO
    me

    Those stains even come off my siding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing I dont need for sure is another tree..hehe

    ReplyDelete