[My] Life in Wisconsin

A Day in The Life Of... Sput- (kinda)

...As related by Punk.
.
.

.


Sputnik:
aka "The most abused cat on Earth."
La-Dee-"DUH!"
.








Casey with Sput-
After those terrible 10 minutes of trimming toenails.

(His, not hers).  hehehe
Unlike Garfield, somebody has always got to be telling the cat what to do, and how to do it.


Get in the chair Sput...


Cnv1384 
(He complies).

.
.
Now wash your face Sput.
.
.
.
Cnv1385 
.
.
Sput, when you are clean, please go wait by the back door.
.
.
Cnv1386 
.
.
Sput, that rat~a~tat noise is a woodpecker.  
Please find it.

.
.
.
.
Cnv1389 
.
.
.
Ooh company!
You had better steer clear of the 325 pounds of us all.
.
.
.
.
Cnv1427.
.
.
The dark one is Coco- She's sassy and eats your food...
I'll just keep your spot on the couch warm so I don't get blamed.
.
.
.
.
Cnv1420 
.
.
And I'll guard my own toys...
.
.
.
.
Cnv1426 
.
.
.
oomph-  Now she's gonna get it!
(Good thing you were sitting on Kelli's lap).
.
.
.
Cnv1416
Sorry about all the noise...
.
.
.
Whew.

But...
Now that I have taught her one lesson,
she steals another one????

These are MY toys!
.
.
.
Cnv1428
.
.
.
Sputty, I've been watching how you can pounce.

I think I will try that pounce as a last resort...
.
.
.
Cnv1418.
.
.
.
Pant. Pant.
The coast is clear.
Now (finally) you can rest a while...

.
.
.
Cnv1388 
.
.
.
At least until my little one gets here
and you sink your claws into her toe.
.
.
.
.
Cnv1429 
Sorry, not helping you out on this one...
.
.
.
The little one looks funny cuz she just got her hair cut...
.
.
.
Cnv1403 
.
.
.
Wait.
She always looks funny!
.
.
.
Cnv1404
.
.
.
She saw our GabieBaby too-
He's 4, older than me even!
(I won't be 4 'til next March).
.
.
.
Cnv1395 
He got toys, and a card, and, and, and...
.
.
.
(He's even got some really pretty sisters)!
.
.
Cnv1401

And he shares his toys better than I do!


.
.
But he doesn't have to share his new "fur"...
.
.
.
Cnv1399 

Not sure if he's ready for Winter, or hunting season...
But he sure won't get lost either way!


.
.
.
Now you had better behave,
since we can't have fun in the front yard any more.
.
.
.
Cnv1302 
.
.
Oh, That WAS fun,
....wasn't it?




But if it was so much fun, how come you got out so fast?!?

.
.
Cnv1303 
.
.
.
.
You shake off just like me...
But you look really funny after you do that...


Now go wait by the door 'til you are dry.
.
.
.
.
Cnv1305 
.
.
.
And stop cussing and making faces at me.
.
.
.
.
Cnv1306 
.
You're mean...
...And I'm tellin'.

.
.
I hafta go ya know... The 'mom' is making some nachos and they are good and sloppy, (and leave a lot of mess in the dish for me to clean out).
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.   You can't have any!

Have a good day.   ARF! to all

Love,
Punk


11 comments:

  1. I have to say (in a whisper) that the second to last photo is my fav.
    Great pics & great story !
    Going back for one last look

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW, Punk that was so cute!

    I'm glad Sputnik listens to you when you tell him to do stuff... That sure was nice of you to keep his spot for him while Coco ate his food... Although a little birdie told me that you got yourself in trouble the other day for doing the same thing!!! At least you learned your lesson, right?

    YAY! For a haircut!! It was too long between the last time and this time and my hair was getting to be unmanageable... Split ends mean ratty hair which is a pain! :D Yes, I always look funny!!

    Gabriel is just darling! Must run in the family! :D He surely will never get lost in the snow with that outfit!!! I liked that one better than the dark blue ones anyway. The pants weren't nearly as cute, they didn't have the plaid look to them! :D He LOVED his birthday presents! The only toddler I've seen that doesn't open up the clothes and toss them aside because they aren't toys... He had to try them all on right away! Such a wonderful little man!

    So, Sputnik got a bath, huh? Looks like he was rather pleased with everyone! Those pictures are great, they really capture that "I hate you" attitude that is obviously radiating off of him!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I love Nancybug's captions to those pictures! That has to be what he was thinking! Although I was quite surprised to see that his ears are still up while he's swimming to get out of the pool. Normally cats have their ears plastered flat when in the water to emphasize that they REALLY don't like the (insert inappropriate word) water! :D

    Very well done, Punk! Love you,
    ~The Little One

    ReplyDelete
  3. Punk sounds like you had a very eventful day. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and tell your momma I said,"Hi!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful day.. but Sput doesnt seemed too pleased with the dip in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh!!

    Hi Punkie!

    Miss Isabelle wanted to say hi too! ARF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Punk, do you share the nachos????

    Thanks for this pictorial, it brought lots of entertaining laughter to this family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great doggie shots!

    Tell me you coached Punk to play her part. LOL!

    Did Sputty go for a swim willingly....or was Sputty tossed in.


    Oh...Anne...that little girl in yellow either has an orb or a moisture spot on her head. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Punkie!

    Ya gotta love a friend who will listen to you when you tell them what to do! hehehe

    Now, you can tell me... Did you push Sputty into the pool??

    ROFL!

    Nachos are a good snack... Hope you enjoyed them! ;-)

    Lots of love and hugs to you, your Mom and your little one!

    Slurkie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA! Oh Punkie that was soooooooo funny. And what a mess you made of that cat's hair do. No wonder he gave you such a look of disdain (cat's do that a lot! Did you notice he'd got 'that' look on his face after Casey cut his toenails!).

    I have to say you looked pretty fierce when you were 'fighting'. I was MOST impressed with your dental work (you'll have to give me the name of your dentist).

    Thanks for making me laugh out loud.

    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Punk is wearing a face I never thought I'd see on her in "Sorry about all the noise"!

    I'd say Sput is a pretty adaptable cat, all in all.

    Thanks for the bio on Sput Punk!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL what a great blog Anne , loved it and you do have a way of adding words to all the pics you put up .. Loved them all

    ReplyDelete