[My] Life in Wisconsin

The Dog. The Birds. The Cat. The Kid. ~<| ;-)


Sunset
.
.
Note: 7: ish pm, same day...
I had to add a few captions, and an important pic of Sput too. (Sorry I missed it).


.
.
.
Good Morning All;
My back is something awful today, and I have been up since before one- I am in pain. I am bitchy. And I am hungry (& obviously too lazy to go cook something too).

I have just tried lying down.
I found out real fast that that is not an option at the moment.
So I will post these part~draft, (and part~current) notes that I have...
.
.
.

Cnv1536.
.
.
Punk and I were out walking the other night- Close to sunset and the sky was full of color.

As we rested just a bit, there was noise from all over.  The noise of the goose! hehehe

Hundreds of geese, probably all headed to the wildlife sanctuary at Bay Beach.
The noise actually spooked my little Punkin! (aka "chicken").

.
.
.
Cnv1541

.
.

Something coming!
.
.
.
.
Cnv1529
.
.
.
The first of the bunch... from the north
.
.
.
.
.
Cnv1542.
.
.
Then the second... from the west...
.
.
.
Cnv1534

.
.
From the southwest
.
.
.
Cnv1537
.
.
.
Arf and Grrr....
.
.
.
Cnv1538.

.
..

Too funny for words. 

    Consider yourself goosed!

.
.
I do take lots of pictures, and post them within my stories. My grandbabies might want a few of them when they get older. I have a boring quiet life by many others' standards.
My life.
I write about Casey's sickness/surgeries etc, (and whatever my other 3 girls should decide to share with me).

I have a dog and a cat that are with me almost 24/7.
So you get a few stories and pics of those, in addition to other critters that wander in... hehehe
Save for the unwelcome critters and the pain I live with, I like my life fine this way, and have no need to be wild and crazy- ('cept for every now and then).
Now check the tags on my top page... The bigger the tag, the more that is said about that tag.
I know some of you would rather me stir the pot more often, some not at all.
But to those of you here on my blogsite...  Regarding those of my friends and relatives on this Multiply site. (and NOT those of you who receive this in your email).  Some of you have already gotten a change notification from me. Accept it or delete me.
There have been a few people who were in the wrong place to begin with. And this should fix it. I still have a few more of these to do. (Dang dial~up). hehehe  "Also else",  -(as William would say),  I have been having a terrible time keeping up with my friends on here. To keep 'trying' to visit those who do not visit, except rarely- or do not take even a minute to comment anymore, except rarely, is silly for me to keep doing. And so I won't, plain and simple...
.

On to my day...  Punk is looking forward to another day in the woods with Sputnik, (aka her "partner~in~crime").
.
.
.

.
Cnv1623.
.
.
Or maybe Punk just looks around with her nose...
.
.
.
.
Cnv1612
"There's nothing here dough~head."
.
.
.
.
Cnv1622
"Mmmm A pile of veggies!  For me?"
.
.
.
.
Cnv1658
Mmmmm! Plenty of squash still here. She'll pick hers out on the way home.
.
.
.
.
Cnv1654
She would dig here too, but the grass gets stuck between her paws...
.
.
.
.
Cnv1626

Sput finally catches up to us... and checks out every little noise too.

.
.
.


Cnv1629 
.
..
.
.
.
Sputty sneaks down the hill, unbeknown to Punk....

.
.
  Cnv1637 

.
.
.
.
.
But where did he go?!?!
.
.
.
.
.
Cnv1642
hehehe 
He goes in and hides in the little shrub down there...
.
.

.
.
Cnv1635 
.
.
.
.

Punk thinks she knows where he is...
.
.
.

.
Cnv1640 
.
.
.
.
.
.
In a flash, Sputty scares the hell out of Punk... And off she runs.
Around, and around, and around...
.
.
.
.
.
Cnv1641

Hilarious!   She ran wild for at least a minute...
.
.
.

But still brought me a stick for her to fetch!    (I want half her energy).
.
.
.
Cnv1636 
.
.
.
.
.
But she always knows when it's time to wander back home too.
.
.
.
Cnv1628 
.
.
.
.
Please keep prayers coming for CaseyFace- She sure has been having some awful pain. Hopefully, Dr. S. will figure out her lumps and fix her this week.
.
.
Cnv1585


I hope that he can figure it out anyway.

I am going to eat a bit of turkey, and maybe try to rest a bit before The Pack creams Cleveland. (At least I hope they do)!

Have a wunnaful day!  Love to all

XOXO
Me

30 comments:

  1. Punk in the garden is funny and those are LOVELY peppers. So very sorry your back is bad enough to keep you awake. Thank you as always for the peek into your world. I too pray Casey will find some relief for her pain. Sputnik and Punk are indeed partners in crime. LOL
    Hope your Pack wins.

    OXOX,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet "Me"
    hehehe

    Lots of peeks today...
    And I still have some in the camera from yesterday. Too lazy or cross-eyed or whatnot...

    In addition to winning, I hope I'm awake to see it!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love visiting here. Sometimes a bit random, but I am very much like that. Love the stories and conversations that they create. Your pictures are so funny when telling what was going on in them. LOL to the partners in crime.
    I pray for you and your daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear your in pain.. Loved the pic's of Punk & Sputty in the woods!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures of Punk and Sputty!!

    I hope Miss CaseyFace gets better soon! I cannot believe the kid is in pain again :-(

    Love to all!
    Thers
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics as always Annie ..

    I will be keeping Casey in my thoughts and prayers and I hope Dr S can make her all well again .. She has more then her share of pain

    I hope your back starts to feel better , you have had more then your share of misery also ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Punk sure nose how to "Stop and smell the roses". Hehe @ Sputnik, how often does a cat scare a dawg?

    Prayer will not end anytime soon for Casey or you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope punkie fetched home those veggies for a nice soup....

    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    Off to see if I have been deleted for excessive absences.

    XOXOOX

    pea

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFLMAO at Punk running like a bat outta hell! I bet Sputty was so proud of himself for scaring her...

    I have been picky with the people I have added here at Multiply and still have people who never stop by or rarely comment (and I only have like 12 contacts)...

    When is Casey's appointment with Dr. S? Will keep prayers coming for both of you!

    Love Ya!

    Slurkie :-)

    ReplyDelete

  10. Sweet Athena;
    Random? I call it pain induced ADD. I know this was not one of my best efforts, but glad you got the picture anyway. hehehe It is so much fun to see happen sometimes.
    Thank you for your prayers.
    As for the other 3 daughters of mine, they will need to write their own stories for their own grandchildren.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome Sweet Carol! So kind of you to stop by. Sorry it wasn't on a good day! hehehe
    These animals of mine sure do bring smiles to all

    XOXO
    Anne

    Stop by anytime!

    As I type there is a race (or something) going on between the back entrance and all the way to the west end of the living room, and back again.
    They are two small animals by vet definitions, but they sound like a herd of buffalo.
    Glad I have linoleum. Fun to watch them wipe out around the corners...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Thers;
    Darn animals are still galloping around. Even kids shouldn't run in the house! But I suppose if these 2 have a total of 8 legs then it's ok.

    I have just heard from Minnesota again... Am told that if Casey is in pain when we get to Minneapolis to bring Casey to the ER, for possible admission.
    Guess I should bring an extra change of clothes...

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete

  13. Sweet Carolyn!
    I too will be praying for your brother.
    My parents had a friend that was legally dead for about 10 minutes- badly electrocuted, He spent 6+ months in the hospital, actually dying a few more times. Happy to report that Jim is alive to this day, and very capable in all facets of his life.
    Miracles happen- And with all these prayers, Casey will be painfree soon.

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet Heather;
    It doesn't happen often enough for Sputty, I'll tell you that!
    But funny, I just scared her bigtime...

    She will come to the right side of the little table I have set up, and just touch her nose to my hand when it is on the mouse... When she does this is when she needs/wants something... (Yes, she 'tells' me that she needs her allergy meds, or her vitamins).
    She touched me a little bit ago. Of course I see her coming... When she touched me, I jumped.
    So did she! TOO funny! (Sorry Punk). She just wanted to tell me it was time for her allergy pills.

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete

  15. Bite your tongue Sweet Pea, those veggies are for the deer. The pile is back by the woods. (Punk found a few corncobs there). A real treat for her!

    Hang on...


    ReplyDelete

  16. So were you?
    hehehe
    (I figure the more people that I bore half to death, the less time I have to spend running around to other places here).
    Makes sense to me.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet SlurkieBaby!
    Not only was Sputty proud, truth be told, I was proud of him! He might have swung at her, or maybe she really didn't see him! (It is kinda dark down in those ravines).

    Kelli's little Coco runs like that a lot- They younger the dog... But she just got fixed so no running for a while. Guess Punk had to make up the entertainment factor. hehehe
    Thank you for your prayers too!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh and then Sputnik refused to come home.
    I would keep checking by the door that day. No cat.
    About 4 hours later, and dark already, he was back home.
    He went straight to his dish so I am guessing hunting wasn't so good that day.

    The picture with the house in it?
    The little black spot on the trail?
    That really is Sputty running back to be with us...

    What a knob he is sometimes. I didn't even know where he was when we'd come out.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  19. Punk and Sputty....what a team! LOL! :)

    And what the heck was Punk trying to dig up? China? That looks like a deep hole!

    Hope you and CaseyFace both feel up to par soon. I hate pain. Even the pain of others!

    ReplyDelete
  20. He takes after Mama Milly... He needs his 'alone' time...

    ReplyDelete

  21. That they did!

    AND, Minnesota fell...

    What a day!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  22. I watched the Minnesota game... And laughed on the inside when Favre threw that interception... HAHAHA!!

    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. Not sure what she thought she'd found Sweet PeachieBaby!
    I'd poked my cane there and said "Whazzis?"
    She came running and started digging. And yes, she went real deep!
    (I am thinking I will have her dig up the whole garden next Spring if I am still here). hehehe

    I know what you mean of pain... I hate hearing of it too. And I have grown to hate any kind of pain that Casey has. It makes me feel so awful for her. Just not fair somehow...
    And to have longtime friends not be capable of understanding and compassion. I guess it wears on them too. But they should never pull up stakes either, ya know?

    Punk a dn Sput have finally quit their chasing around.
    ... Both still alive, and no blood shed. (Another good day then)! hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete

  24. You are right!
    It would have been real freaky had he been down by the river and done that- In the big ravine though, not so much.

    his ALONE time? The dang animal sleeps 95% of the day!
    Must be good dreams eh?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can laugh now too- Time was where every one of those interceptions would land right in my throat!
    Talk about "Football~induced~Tourettes~Syndrome"...
    But now, he can throw as many as he likes! hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  26. There was dirt flying everywhere too... That's why I backed off a bit.

    ~

    ~


    ~

    ~


    And the close~up now...


    ~

    ~

    I swear I am STILL washing her face!
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sorry to hear you and Casey are having a rough time. We here at the house understand the pain situation all too well. My husband has had the lower lumber fusion ..and if he didnt have to perform manual labor all the time at work...he'd probably do ok..but until he gets back into a strictly managing position he's not going to find relief. Then Drew..his ulcers on his foot have openned back up and the Dr we were sent to here(being new to the area and having to semi rely on the primary care Dr to send us to someone decent) doesnt seem to believe Drew is in as much pain as he is..and said that if he gave him pain medication now then when he does the debridment on his foot in Nov. and needs to give him pain meds they wont work...does he take me for a complete fool...some Dr's drive me insane. We saw this guy Friday..Tuesday we see the Primary care physician...so someone is going to help get this child some pain relief. Tylenol is all he can take OTC...because of his blood thinners.
    Punk looks so cute digging..and reminds me of my Aunt and Uncles dog...Samson...he was a charactere also.
    Ya'll have a good week...wish ya'll the best and hope they get Casey feeling better.

    ReplyDelete