[My] Life in Wisconsin

12/5/09


Good Morning All;
I have my computersaurus up and running! (Thank you Mr. Greg)!
With that. I might also have a few pictures to share! hehehe

I still try to walk to the woods- I don't make it every day though.  And now have done something to my ankle as well. Dang bones! I'll live though.

Punk needs her exercise too- And our weather has finally turned dang cold. As I type it is 23° But the sun shines very bright. That, in and of itself, warms the soul on these days. Not sure what our high is to be today, but for those of you who have already blanketed yourselves at the
23° reading, know that our highs for mid week next are to be in the teens. (Now that's even chilly for me)!



.
?????????Cnv1880 
.
.
.
.
?????????Cnv1884 
.
.
.
.
?????????Cnv1879
.
.
.
.
????????? 
.
.
.
.
?????????Cnv1885 
.
.
.
.
?????????Cnv1890 
.
.
.
.
????????? 
.
.
.
.
?????????Cnv1872 
.
.
.
.
????????? 
.
.
.
.
?????? 
.
.
.
.
????????? 
.
.
.
.
????????? 
.
.
.
.
????????? 
.
.
.
.
?????????
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment