[My] Life in Wisconsin

How's Your Imagination? ;-)



Good Morning All;
I have my computersaurus up and running! (Thank you Mr. Greg)!
With that. I might also have a few pictures to share! hehehe

I still try to walk to the woods- I don't make it every day though.  And now have done something to my ankle as well. Dang bones! I'll live though.

Punk needs her exercise too- And our weather has finally turned dang cold. As I type it is 23° But the sun shines very bright. That, in and of itself, warms the soul on these days. Not sure what our high is to be today, but for those of you who have already blanketed yourselves at the
23° reading, know that our highs for mid week next are to be in the teens. (Now that's even chilly for me)!

Here are a few pics from the last walk we took.
Since it is late, you will have to write your own captions! hehehe
Have to run for now!

Love to all

XOXO
Me




Cnv1880 




Cnv1884 



Cnv1879



Cnv1885 




Cnv1890



.
Cnv1872 



11 comments:

  1. Girl you need to be careful and take care of yourself. You have many loved ones that need you.

    The weather here has been too cold for my blood. Really anything below 35* is too cold for me.

    Pictures were great.

    Off to deflea my house :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your pc is back to working properly. I love the pictures, your dog is so pretty or handsome might be better word. :)

    Stay warm hun, bbbrrrrr! I hate the cold winters! Hope you are feeling better with your back and that ankle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't smoke this one.

    You've got dogmail.

    You know it is bad when even I think it stinks.

    Pakcers? Huskers?

    hieroglyphics.

    don't even THINK about touching my sponge bob....

    Alternate last one. The spirit of grandpa is alive and well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love the last picture of Punk. What's the picture above it? Is it a sideways "A" for Annie? Looks like Punk went digging and found the last of the corn cobs. It got down to 21º here this morning, with about 1½" of snow, which was all melted by noon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne....I have been looking in the yellow pages for the "human body replacement store." When I find the number, do you want it? Like me, I know you are tired of all the aches and pains.

    LOL! Would you look at the reflections in Punks eyes in this last one! She must be daydreaming of "Blue skies!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peachie, please send the number to me too!! I hope I can pawn off a whole bunch of bones!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dangitallanyway woman! If you hurt your ankle, how are you supposed to go for a walk?

    We're supposed to be getting some cold weather this way too... Part of me is looking forward to it and part of me is dreading it... I really would like to see some snow... I know, I know. Don't hate me because I used the wretched *s* word, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne, I say we go on a SNOW WITCH HUNT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics ...Its gotten colder here too and tomorrow we are getting our first snowstorm of the year , they say we could get anywhere from 30- 50 cm and I am dreading it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pictures. It would be so nice to have a place like that to walk.
    Its been about that cold here as well, we do have snow in the forecast tonight through Tuesday evening I do believe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful shots.. I think Punk is very expressive!

    It got down to 15 last night here.. but during the day its getting up to about 40.. with clear skies and sunshine although I think thats fixin ta end.. oh well.. winter is that way.. isnt it.

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete