[My] Life in Wisconsin

Antrectomy; Plus roux-en-Y Gastrojejunostomy

Start:     Jan 29, '10 07:30a
End:     Jan 29, '10 8:00p
Location:     UofM
Casey. More surgeries. Combined in one day
Another LONG day ahead. But [only?] an 11 hour surgery this time.

She has finally posted this info for everyone, so I might share too.
Please go here to read her entry about it.
http://edbdkcn.multiply.com/journal/item/131

Prayers required.

XOXO
Mama D.



I will also post this separately.
On a related (kind of anyway) note, and for anyone near enough...
Know that we will be celebrating Casey's 23rd birthday on January 23 at 1:00PM at the Olive Garden in Ashwaubenon.
Dutch treat.
(This, pending any adverse weather developments that might get blown our way).


13 comments:

  1. I think I can make it... I'll have to check my calendar... Hee hee hee...

    Love you MUCH MUCH!
    ~Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talked to Dr. S. He said they won't start without you. ;-)

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be nice if I could have my surgery done by then. Casey and you, Anne are always in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was closer... I would so be there at Olive Garden to help celebrate Casey's b-day!

    Always know that you and CaseyFace are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Oka;
    It WOULD be nice. And I would bet maybe they can move it along fast-
    Just ask. The worst they can say is 'no' -so there would be no harm in asking.

    Thank you for your prayers!

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thank you too my Sweet SlurkieBaby!
    I wish you were closer too.

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thank you Sweet Carolyn;
    He has to listen if we all say so, right?

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will certainly send out prayers for a very successful surgery and for quick healing afterwards. Your young beautiful daughter has been through much in her tender young age, let's hope this solves all problems and the future will be pain free and worry free!

    I see the party is in Ashwaubenon....not sure where that is? will have to google map and just maybe I might come.....weather permitting and what day is it falling on??

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a Saturday Sweetie, and we would LOVE for you to come! How cool!

    Ashwaubenon is just south of Green Bay, attached, but not.
    Olive Garden is where Lambeau Field is, just (south) down the road.

    ReplyDelete