[My] Life in Wisconsin

Ketchup Day.



Hello All;
Caseys appointment yesterday went OK-  I am sure she will post when she can-
She also went to her doctor today; having been up (in pain and sick) since 2AM; which is not normal for her (only me I guess).

Oh my greatness, I am so dang far behind in everything!  Reading, and blogging, and replying as well. I am also behind on some cleaning around here, but as I have learned, that'll keep.  hehehe
Choices? My mind is made up.  I am going to spend my online time today catching up with ever
yone.

Oka, I went to yours earlier this morning, and opened your last 3 in new tabs.
This succeeded in freezing up my little laptop, so I did what any n
ormal person does at a time like that- and went back to bed.    hehehe

Hope everyone has a "wunnaful" day.  Love to all.




XOXO
Me



7 comments:

  1. Thankee kindly! I hope yours is the bestest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sawy, *sniff sniff* I didn't mean to freeze you into bed.

    *sings * Na na na na na, Let's go bananas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Casey is feeling better , that poor girl has had her share of pain for sure ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! I like your lil dancin' banana man up there!^^ hehehe

    I'm sorta behind on some chores... Mt. Clothesmore keeps growing so I guess I will attack some of it this evening *sigh*

    Hoping that Casey can make it til her surgery... I know the pain has got to be intense and uncomfortable :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your lap top was feeling the cold too. (froze up....get it?? Hehehehe!)

    Ya'll take care. Feel better soon. Both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With Weather we have been having staying in bed it about the best thing to do. I know that I am a whimp after living in Texas these last 25 year. Snow, ice and COLD were never my favorites but I survived....I doubt That I could live among the HARDY any more. It is in the 20' now and I hate it. In the 3os today and I hated it. Stayed in like a mouse no more like our cats...lol.. warm spot, did what had to be done and then read....ahhh...sweet life. Sorry that Casey is having pain again, Melanie is suffering with it too. We are praying that this Surgery is the piece of magic Casey needs and she will be fit as a fiddle pretty soon. I talk to another lady that has had the Pancreas surgery and she has had no problems at all, takes very small amount of insulin. Well of course the enzymes too. Guess our Girls just are a little bit more complicated...lol...Love to all and stay warm, wealthy and wise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though you wrote this yesterday I didn't see this because I was in bed almost all day yesterday. When the weather is so nasty outside, a nice warm bed is the best place to be. I hope Casey starts feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete