[My] Life in Wisconsin

TripAdvisor's 2010 Top 10 Dirtiest Hotels


http://www.tripadvisor.com/DirtyHotels
Good grossness!  These are really bad!
And probably not the best thing to be reading whilst I am living in a hotel room for the next 3 weeks.  hehehe


XOXO
Me

Click the links below, then read the reviews, if you dare.

************

Dirtiest Hotels --- United States

(based on TripAdvisor traveler reviews)



*** See more filthy hotels, worldwide





************

You've seen the worst. Now see the best.

You've seen the worst. Now see the best.

Check out the 2010 Travelers' Choice Awards – the world's best places to stay as chosen by our members.



* photos stolen from website

10 comments:

  1. was wondering if you found something out about your hotel, but my guess is no one tested one in that area, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. A note on one review I'd read (either a link from a hotel in San Francisco or Pennsylvania)...

    Reviewer said the bugs were nicer than the staff.
    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I won't be going to any of those cities so I won't be tempted to see if the hotels merit the rating. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't the reviews awful?
    hehehe

    Some so gross that I can't even imagine!

    The people are great here- And everyone, save for a few maids, LOVES Punk. (I swear I could call for a reservation for Punk and they would put it in the system). hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. And not one bad one in my area Anna, Phew thats great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am heading out shortly but will check out some of the worst later when I get back

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's because they only have to deal with the guests while they are sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this site. The people visiting the site gave the hotel I work for an excellent score, while the Best Western (our competition across the street) failed miserably - YES!! hehehe
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34775-d89198-r38530424-Holiday_Inn_Express_Blairsville-Blairsville_Georgia.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed checking some of these hotels out and even went to a link for Canada and found one of the hotels in the city that I have stayed in .. Some good and bad reviews .. The hotel is under renovations right now and hopefully then it will be back to where it was a few years ago .. The times I have stayed there though , I have always enjoyed them and this place has an amazing view ..

    ReplyDelete