[My] Life in Wisconsin

Sputnik was...



Good Morning All;
I hope you all had a safe, and appropriately celebratory, 4th!

As I stepped outside to let Punk outside before we turned in, Sputty had a mouse. Working up his hunger, he hadn't killed it yet; so I came back in for the camera.
(Of course). hehehe

As I returned outside, I only saw this...

This is NOT a mouse!
That just ain't right!

Turning to the right I see Sputnik with the mouse, and snapped this shot...


Wha?
WTH?
... Now what?!



As fast as they disappeared, they came back.


Sput with Mowiss!
Sput, still intent on something else...

Punk and I came back in and went to sleep. I am guessing that Sputty probably wasn't too hungry anyway.

Punk has a vet appointment this morning, a recheck for her stubborn UTI- added to boosters of her rabies vaccine too. It is raining and we have to bring in a fresh urine collection.
Now that's going to be a real challenge...


Love to all!

XOXO
Me

PS
My spell-check just gave me an option for "Sputty" as "Slutty"
That ain't right either! hehehe

11 comments:

  1. Studly maybe, but slutty for our Sputty?? NEVER, LOLOLOL. Hope they can figure out what the heck is going on with the Punk. I found a toad when I stepped out my door the other night. Looks like your toad's KY cousin, LOL.

    Hope you have a wonderfilled day Dear Annie.
    OXOX,
    Snotball

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still giggling Sweet Snotball! it was so funny-

    Once upon a time my oldest daughter, (about 12 or 13 at the time), was running in the back door.
    Unbeknownst to herself when she'd opened the door a toad had beat her in. She was in midair when she saw it land in front of where she was going to land...

    She STEPPED ON IT! Smushing it flat! She screamed bloody hell for an entire minute or two. She even had the er, ah, "evidence" on the bottom of her foot.
    The kicker?
    We NEVER found that toad!!!
    Even when we moved out, and cleaned under those blocked stairs. There was no dead anything, nor skeleton thereof.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to see the look of horror on her face. I imagine it was priceless!

    OXOX,
    Snotball

    ReplyDelete

  4. And that girl could SCREAM!
    I can holler and bitch, but she can scream in braille while finding her primal animal.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'know - I love it that you named your cat "Sputnik".....

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Sputty" as "Slutty" hahahaha it's a pity that they don't have the "Add to word" option hey Anna.
    Gunny loves to catch the odd field mouse but just to play with it :-( but he forgets that's he's so, so big and has razor sharpe saber type teeth that it's not a good ending for the mouse :-( and for me when he chases me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He hates it- But only because it begins with "Sssssssssssssssssss"
    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. They do have the "add" feature, and yes, I clicked on it.
    Sput plays with his 4 legged gifts. When they are nearly dead he eats them and puts them out of their misery.
    Just wish it was a swifter ending- But cats are like Republicans, Lester, they will never change, even over the centuries.
    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww how sweet you called me Lester

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can send you a frog.... I seem to have an excess now...
    XOXOOXO

    ReplyDelete