[My] Life in Wisconsin

Air Show Tragedy!!!

Rating:
Category:Other
I have just received this awful news in my email from my Sister Kris.
God have mercy.

XOXO
Anne



Brace yourself before looking at the image below.
Know that a pilot at low level cannot control his aircraft.


WARNING- This is not for the faint of heart.



His aircraft narrowly misses a crowd gathered for the air show, slamming into four buildings.

One can only imagine the horror of the occupants inside those buildings.















































Air Show Tragedy!!!!





Thank you SissyKrissiePoo!

I take it you're not going to Uncle Franks auction either then?


XOXO
Me

14 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!!

    I've seen this before - as a pilot, I can tell you that balloonists have the least control of any aviator - they are dependent upon the wind.

    In this case, the wind hated to Port-a-Pots....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the horror of it all....having your....uh...shortcomings revealed in such a manner....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's terrible. I'm glad there isn't smell-o-vision on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well darn.....looks like I may be scratching Hot Air Balloon rides off my Bucket list! And partaking in those Port-o-potties too! LOL!

    Or...........maybe not. I think I can deal with bumping into a few toilets as long as we are that close to the ground. But I do think if I were a victim within that toilet at the time, that I would have bathroom nightmares for the rest of my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU! are very NAUGHTY! LOL I was all worried too! ;P

    ReplyDelete

  6. My stars are for you all.
    You are hysterical with these replies!!! I am actually and truly laughing out loud!
    I am so glad I posted this one!
    HAHAHA

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete