[My] Life in Wisconsin

Casey... Not too much of an update.


picture taken in July


Hi All;
Computer is as wacky as ever- Casey says my hard drive will explode one of these days. hehehe
(Gee, could be all of the pictures that slow it down)?

Just a little bit of a blog here this morning-
I'd waited to post.
Pick your favorite one here...  'No news is good news?' -or- 'Ignorance is bliss?'

Anyway- last night, finally, Casey called me and said she would go in today.
She is reluctant but wise.

She has two calls in to the clinic already. The first, before 8- was for the NP, and the 2nd for her doctor when her 1st call wasn't returned.

I just spoke to CaseyFace- SO tired she is, and is going to eat and lay down until she gets her call.
I would lie down a bit too, but if I do I will fall to sleep and never hear the phone. (Too bad she can't ring the smoke detector). hehehe

In the meanwhile I am wishing to thank everyone who is sending positive wishes, prayers, and smoke signals too.  Your many comments and checkbacks mean the world to me.
* Were it not for all of you, I would have gone crazy a long time ago.

Cousin Buttercup called after seeing my blog about Casey last night- (I didn't have any answers for her either, save that Casey had made up her mind to get checked out).

I also heard from my sister Barbara- As always to wish us well, to request updates and to make sure we knew she was praying hard for our Casey. 

And a very special thank you to my Miss Kelli also- who stopped by to ask, bringing CocoBeans with her- and taking my mind off this mess.
Who could worry when these 2 dogs were having so much fun?!


I promise to post more as I know.
My love to all.

XOXO
Me


26 comments:

  1. Hang in there Anna - and good thoughts coming to both of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not smoke signals silly girl, sage to carry my prayers to Creator. LOL. I'm glad she gave in and is going but not glad that she still feels bad enough that she needs to go.

    oxox,
    snotball

    ReplyDelete
  3. you DID go crazy a long time ago... we just keep you from noticing...


    Glad to know she is going in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She most definitely needs to go on in and see the doc. Even if the smallest of thing is out of balance in her already frail system, it would make her feel 10 times worse. Best to find out what it could be before it snowballs into something major that would take much longer to fix.

    FEEL BETTER CASEY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes hang in there Anna, perhaps it's time for the PC to visit a Clinic also.

    Nice flowers there Casey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you just need a software update. Maybe the Bionic Woman does too!! Ah the day is coming. Hang in there KC. Sending healing vibes in your direction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "She has two calls in to the clinic already. The first, before 8- was for the NP, and the 2nd for her doctor when her 1st call wasn't returned.

    I just spoke to CaseyFace- SO tired she is, and is going to eat and lay down until she gets her call."

    So, it's after 8p now? Has anyone called back? Honestly, I'd call 911 to be taken comfortably, & safely to the ER. The doctors I had before my new gem, never called back. I've been to ER many times, (justifiably), & they check everything, take all kinds of tests right there that I'd otherwise have to go for, to various offices. Interesting when you're really ill, the MA, (if she calls back), says to go here & there & everywhere.
    I agree with Peachie. In fact, if I hadn't called 911 I'd never have known I had a PE & I'd be dead.
    Best thoughts to both of you.
    Sweet picture of Casey, but she looks frail....

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK
    Here's the poop. (I was going to blog tonight, but have been reading all over once again).

    Yes, they did call her-
    We will go in tomorrow morning at 9-
    Her doctor went on vacation at noon today and is coming back tomorrow morning, special, to see her.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good she has a Dr that cares enough to put her before their relaxation. We have had Drs like that..thank goodness.
    Hope its nothing too serious...but as we both know having children with chronic illnesses...anything can throw a major monkey wrench into their world. Just let her know we are thinking of her ,you and Greg..and praying things turn around soon.
    xoxo
    neecie

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad to hear she is getting in to see her doctor tomorrow ,hope every goes well..TC

    ReplyDelete
  11. please don't talk about poop in public...

    ReplyDelete

  12. I have a feeling we have a long day ahead.
    Casey has still another appointment for 7AM, so I must skeedaddle!

    Love to all

    XOXO
    Me

    I see my little Sweet Pea is on a roll...
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thinking of Casey and you hon
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ketchuping: The art of trying to keep up with one's blogs and friends thereof.
    That said, once again I am so far behind I will never ketchup.

    Casey is ok- Is being treated for some classic allergy crap ('Tis the season, 'til the freezes come).

    The problems of her diarrhea- and everything stemming from that- are because of her digestive enzymes (or lack of ones that work properly for her, given that her Viokase tablets are no longer approved by the FDA).
    She has since been on Creon- Eating only to satisfy hunger, but not to absorb anything.

    I believe he wrote orders for 4 or 5 different draws on her blood. We will get those results soon.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  15. good to know... now get off line and go watch your former future ex husband.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keeping up with your Ketchups about Casey Anna

    ReplyDelete
  17. hehehe
    Do you really think I would be online if I couldn't also see the game from here?

    You are too funny!!!

    Must be either Freudian or subliminal, but believe it or not I do have a purple shirt on today!
    YOKES!?!?

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  18. hehehehehehhe


    I figured as much but needed to use the line.

    XOXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete

  19. hehehe
    Now stop telling everyone about my love life.

    ReplyDelete