[My] Life in Wisconsin

Fed-Up Voters Want The Right Party For The Job(s) : NPR


http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=130626608&ft=1&f=1001

Just part of a few comments---


"There is no right party to bring back jobs and voting Republican will be voting for business, Wall Street and the banks.. always have been that way... Democrats are for the people but not much they can do when the capitalists sit on their money and say NO.. and there are Democrats that will vote NO in order to keep their jobs.. the only way there will be jobs back will be if capitalism will invest in the people and they are not going to do that because greed will not let them, they are only interested in their bank account and materialistic wealth!..I take the time to check out the individual that is a candidate as best I can" -L. Woller

"If I am disappointed in Congressional democrats, I despise Congressional republicans. The Tea Party is a clatch of cranks, zealots, racists and rubes. I will put my money, my mouth, my vote and the air I breathe into mid-term democrats and Texas democratic gubernatorial hopeful, Bill White." JAS

11 comments:


  1. Wondering how much this map will change by Nov 3rd?

    Whether you vote to keep healthcare available to kids, or for whatever reason of your own choice,
    GET OUT AND VOTE.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Minnesota is purple. although I just vote for people not party . to vote party line is follow blindly. and I can see

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes its important that we all vote. Everyone who crossed party line to vote Obama in needs to stand behind him now, trust his vision. understand that nothing got done because of their own party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. until Obama and his antics I was a Democrat. I registered Independent so I would not be connected to him. I think he allowed Pelosi and Reid to run this country further in the hole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps it isn't the best pic- Close enough though.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes its important that we all vote.

    *   Everyone who crossed party line to vote Obama in, needs to stand behind him now, trust his vision, understand that nothing got done because of their own party.
    You are brilliant!  Well said, my friend!XOXOMe

    Yes, it bears highlighting AND repeating!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Until Republicans became mean SOB's -and spread their lies, their legs, their fear, their idiocy & their hate, I even voted Republican a few times...
    Never EVER again do I want MY good name associated with this type of bullshit.

    I am however proud to have my name associated with Mr. Obama's- He has pushed our HealthCare through, enabling many MANY people just to live!
    I have been sent a plaque, a major part of it written BY him, and signed by him that makes me ever so proud of being a part, albeit small, of helping to educate people about HealthCare.


    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dubias any of it will, but praying for it nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see it the exact same way . Voting Democrat is voting for slow timid action . But voting for republicans is the fast lane to hell you might as well send your bank and creditors your check direct deposit and accept you are a slave . Change at the speed of stampeding snails !

    ReplyDelete
  10. now you like the Bush Camp well my dear if the GOP gets back in heaven help us all and good by to your SS etc.

    and remember Obama didn't make this mess BUSH did and if it hadn't been for Obama etc. we wouldn't have had anything left at all

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I was there and had the precious right to vote; I know I wouldn't waste that vote; yet so many do don't they :-(

    ReplyDelete