[My] Life in Wisconsin

Test Your News IQ Q1 - Pew Research Center


LINK
http://pewresearch.org/politicalquiz/quiz/index.php


Cool quiz here- Everyone should take this one.

"Here's Your Score:"
"You correctly answered 11 out of the 11 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 95% of the general public."
My results are not truly accurate, as there was one I guessed at.

Your results page will also show you in what area John/Jane Q Public are informed- and worse, where they are lacking some pretty basic knowledge.

(Thank you Aunt Marlene for emailing me this. I have happily passed it on)!

XOXO
Me



5 comments:

  1. I got 7 out of 11.....whew! I hate taking tests! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 out of 11 - which means that I Stayed Awake in Class....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We here at the Pew Research Center know you have a bad headache and have not been feeling very well for some time now however;
    Here's Your Score:
    You correctly answered 9 out of the 11 possible questions, now go and lie down

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mean someone was watching me? Then, I have to admit I got only one? Har har.

    ReplyDelete