[My] Life in Wisconsin

CALLING ALL PACKERS FANS- WIN TICKETS to GB Game!




Who are you rootin' for?

Go Green Bay Packers!

The Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau has been challenged by the Pittsburgh Convention & Visitors Bureau to prove we have more fans than they do. We know that Packers Fans are all over the country, and we need your help to reach out to them. 

Both CVBs have put together a contest that not only counts the number of fans we have, but there's an awesome prize... (2 Packers tickets for next season's opening game, hotel and dinner). We'll draw a winner after the Super Bowl

The Packers Nation contest is located at www.greenbay.com . Click on Packers Nation Ticket Giveaway and enter! 

Please share this with all your friends. Help us prove that Packers Fans are the best Super Bowl fans!


This notice from Pittsburg is almost an affront to Packers fans worldwide. But I'll bite, and give them the proof they need.

Please do the click!
Link: 
http://www.greenbay.com/contests/59b1f7719a60/

Pass this on in your emails or blogs!

Note to those on my friends list- If you win, you can stay at my place for that weekend!

XOXO
Me



2 comments:

  1. Who will they be playing, anyway? The NY Jets? (Just a guess.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annie....I was there, right in front of the TV, telling my husband that you must be yelling and screaming! LOL Thought maybe you might have jumped right out of your pants!!!! lol Congratulations....I'm very happy that your team won. I don't usually watch football, but I did route for Green Bay...how about that??

    Thanks for that note on my page today!!! It's been so hectic. We moved in a great big rush and now we
    live in a beautiful new senior's apartment. Had to declare bankfuptcy tho, and we let the house and the
    car go. I thought we needed to make more sacrifices for going back on our word to pay these people. It
    broke my heart...they wanted us to keep the house and the car...but I needed to get out of where I was and find a warm place to live. We love it here but we are off the beaten path and have to depend on our daughter alot. We will adjust I'm sure....it's worse for Dave than for me cause I'm used to staying home.

    I'll write soon, I hope. I promise to do my best. Hope Casey is feeling ok. Give her my love. Wish i wasn't so busy....but I will be back.

    Love u heaps!!!!
    Bev xoxo

    ReplyDelete