[My] Life in Wisconsin

PETITION- -Progressive Change Campaign Committee-

http://act.boldprogressives.org/survey/survey_obamamedicare/?source=auto-e&referring_akid=a6664362.568057.F--z1C


President Obama,
If you cut Medicare and Medicaid, do NOT ask for my help in 2012.


Hi All;

Please do the arrow click above, and take a moment to ask President Obama to show us thew bones in HIS back.
Please sign the survey above-

This petition reads, verbatim, as follows...

"President Obama:
If you cut Medicare and Medicaid benefits for me, my parents, my grandparents, or families like mine, don't ask for a penny of my money or an hour of my time in 2012.

I'm going to focus on electing bold progressive candidates -- not Democrats who help Republicans make harmful cuts to key programs."


_________________________________________________



Short. Sweet. And to the point. Wouldn't you agree?

As is stated, there ARE more bold progressives...

  ...  We will just have to find them, shake them off, dust them off, and kick their backsides in the correct direction.

As always, included also is a place for your own words.
..

 
164%
 

82,427 people have taken action—164% of our goal of 50,000!



Thank you ALL;
Have a good one!

XOXO
Me


PS
Oh- My own personal comment? I could have written a book. hehehe
But mine came directly from these two of my 2008 blogs:
<http://flintville.multiply.com/journal/item/689/Please._Copy._Paste._Share._Email._Vote.>

and

<http://flintville.multiply.com/journal/item/681/Independent-
_An_Open_Letter_to_Senator_John_McCain...>


 

8 comments:


  1. I must have typed, etc, really slow- hehehe
    84,809 people have taken action—
    I sure am not alone on this topic...

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, Obama and the Dems have already pandered, caved and surrendered their way out of my vote.

    Further, it's apparent now that the electoral system is broken.

    (I wrote a piece on this subject earlier this week. Go here to read it....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go there Will- in a little while
    (I have to get the dog outside, and get dressed)

    You are TRUTHFULLY going to be voting Republican?!!!!!
    I can't even stand the thought that you would really turn that far away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think the cuts should come from the "overspending" on the political sides of it all. They would save a ton of money if they kept the Prez at home and stopped all those trips on Air Force One. I mean...we do have tele-cell-phones and I am sure they have some of those newfangled ones that allow them to SEE the person they are talking to. Why does he have to keep flying around the world to say Howdy in person?? Such a waste of time, airplane fuel, and extravagant overspending right there alone.

    And for petes sake.....do they HAVE to constantly be re-decorating the White House with every new president?? They really do have other options for cut-backs instead of hurting those who depend on what they are cutting back on.

    He should show from "example" by starting with the wasteful spending at the White House first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, please don't tell me that you're another individual who actually believes that (1) there are only two choices, and (2) voting one's conscience is 'throwing your vote away'.

    That's the sort of (il)logic which got us into this mess in the first place.

    There are always choices for the thinking person that don't involve the Repubs or the Dems....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Signed (You can also chip in $3 here to support our work.)
    How about I chip in $3.14 as our dollar is worth more than yours ;-)

    ReplyDelete