[My] Life in Wisconsin

Polly- for some reason I cannot send email out...


...So i figured you'd be able to get it this way anyway.
(Where there's a will, there's a way; as they say)...

Methinks maybe Wednesday would be better for you to come up?
I haven't even been able to move these past few days, and have already taken the pills allotted to me for today. Was going to lie down but remembered that I never emailed you back. My apologies.

I have a dr. appointment tomorrow at 1:15 or 1:45- Can't remember so will try to drive in for 1:15.  I can always drive into Green Bay and call a taxi from there if it hurts too much to drive.

If I hear nothing further then about the back surgery- ie the pain stuff, then I honestly do not know what I will do.

Casey says Greg might have a hernia- so she will be tracking down a doctor for him tomorrow. She had to pick him up at work today...

They (my pain doctors) wanted her there with me so she would know what I would need as far as any recovery thing would go etc.
I will just write it all down and take care of me. I always have anyway, so this is nothing new.

My apologies for being so bitchy lately. But i simply cannot stand this fucking pain- not anymore.

XOXO
Me



No comments:

Post a Comment