[My] Life in Wisconsin

For The Love of Sam! (And Casey's Blood Transfusions).


Happy Sunday!
Here I go again! A Morton salt day for blogging!
hehehe

As you know, Papa Chuck and our young Sam have moved back to Green Bay!
We met at the mall in Ashwaubenon as soon as was possible for all of us to get together. (3 or 4 days after they got here)


Grandma Me!, Daddy Charles, and Young Sam      Casey and Chuck
Sam, Charles, and I-                             Charles and CaseyFace

Oh what joy this brings to me...

Wheeeeee!
Too much fun!

And what a very happy and well-behaved young man too! I am impressed!


"I got some pennies!"
Smilin' Sam!
Grandma had a few pennies in her pocket- to add to his own...



Fun!!!
"Hey Grandma, you watchin?"   But of course. hehehe
(I wouldn't miss a minute)!



Sam, "FUN" On the Slides!
Sam, coming down the slide! He even stopped, mid-slide, so I could take the picture!


Samuel - Chuck's Forearm
Chuck shows off his "Samuel" tattoo!


Sam, Cute, (and worn out)!
"Still watchin' Grandma?"
Oh you bet I was!


Picking up the books- Daddy asked, and no fussing- He just did it!
When it was time to go, and even though he had not made the mess, Daddy asked him to please pick up the books and put them away.
This he did with no complaining whatsoever- And a wee bit of help from Auntie Casey!

Speaking of Casey...

With her blood once again being so dangerously low, the doctor sent her to the hospital to have 2 transfusions.


Casey at St. Mary's
Poor nurse--- as she goes in search of a vein that won't roll or collapse...


"Pull out Betty! PULL OUT! You've hit and artery!" hehehe
Yeah OK, that'll do it.
But it's going the wrong way! (As if she has any to spare)!?


Casey Ordering lunch
After everything got rolling, she got to order lunch! 
*** St Mary's Hospital has a Chocolate Cake that she would order for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if she could!



Greg and I
Greg and I, looking at the cutest 24 year old we know!

A few minutes later, Greg's sister Kim stopped up to see how everything was going!
Another sweetheart!


Kim, Casey and Greg


And just in case you missed the similarities, here is brother and sister!

No denying that strong DNA!  So cute they are!

Greg and Kim
Greg and Kim!

I left before it was over- as they run the blood very slowly-
At the rate it was going it would have been 7pm before she was done.
I was really surprised when the phone rang around 4:30 and they were on their way home already!

Now...
With Casey's blood dropping, even as I type, she will need to return to Minneapolis once more.
They will do some minor surgery to find out where she is losing blood from.
She has no occult blood in her stool, so they are thinking that perhaps it has something to do with one of the surgeries bleeding into her abdomen.
Her appointment is for next Tuesday, the 20th.
Merry Christmas Casey- if they decide they need her to stay there.
At least if they do, it will be to fix her -  again.
I will keep y'all informed.

Please keep her in your prayers?  Sam and Charles too- it is hard to start all over again- But oh!, so worth it!

XOXO
Me

Now if only I could get new pics of all my grandbabies.
~~"Hint-Hint" to William, and Jenné, Katie, and Kristin, and...
hehehe




5 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that Sam is so happy. I hope they can help Casey, she has been through a lot in her life. Well enough for several lifetimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam is adorable!!! Of course always praying for Casey. And you are as beautiful as ever Sweet Annie!!
    x0x0x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam is a cutie!
    So sorry Casey has to be anywhere near a hospital! Yeah..think they made a big mess there...and definitely should be in her not on the floor.
    Hugs and prayers all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome lil man Sam is!

    Prayers going up for everyone!

    Love to you and CaseyFace!


    Slurkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics of Sam! He is so cute! I am so sorry to hear that Casey has to head back to MN for the holidays, but as we know they are fabulous there, and if anyone can fix this, they can. I will pray for good results, and a quick trip! Take care! Lori

    ReplyDelete