[My] Life in Wisconsin

2012 Bumper Stickers


Checking my 'drafts' folder here...

And *If* I remember correctly these came in an email from my Sweet SissyKrissiePoo. 
(My apologies if I remember wrong).  hehehe

Just for fun ya know- 
Enjoy!

XOXO
Me




























 













 




 




 





























If I had an old VW Bug I would buy every one of these...  hehehe


XOXO
me



PS

Being the caring individual that I am,  I am offering my assistance for you...



 



6 comments:

  1. lmao loved them all, my personal favorite is the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sweets!
    14 people have looked at these already, and only YOU have a comment?!?!
    Thank you for that!

    IMHO, my fave is the nice piece of elephant! hehehe

    That, and the one I stole from Neil yesterday

    ~

    ~

    Now i realize you don't live in Wisconsin, but I do also believe you are politically savvy enough to 'get it'.
    .hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao that is hysterical!!!
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hysterical. And in my little opinion, oddly TRUE too!
    He has GOT to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this stuff is hilarious! Makes my day. Apparently people arent replying, rather copying, that like the best indicator that they love your sense of humor. Thanks for the giggles!!!

    ReplyDelete

  6. So Sweet!
    And happy they made you laugh too!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete