[My] Life in Wisconsin

May 7, 2008 Repeat Request for your help...

Hi again...

Please read my original TODAY blog (May 7 2008)...
Sorry that with all of my posting, todays blog got a bit last...

Here it is, copied for you.

Hi Friends (only)...

Casey received word yesterday that she will not be able to get that apartment. (Her credit score was 10 below the required 600 rating they want).

EVEN WITH AN EXCELLENT COSIGNOR the lady said no.

She also said they do not want 'that type' in their apartments.

JUST WHAT TYPE WOULD THAT BE????
The sick kid???
The broke one???
OR
Perhaps the Native American Heritage one???

...The owners were 'away' yesterday... Really?

This credit manager also TURNED DOWN our offer of entire amount of the whole lease IN ADVANCE to secure this apartment for her.

WHAT THE EFFING HELL?!?!?!

I called again, getting a different guy, and told him this is quickly becoming a matter of life or death for Casey. With her colon shutting down from the narcotics and the pancreas, she has since been told that it will only be about one year or two before this adversely affects her liver and her kidneys.
I told him if this was HIS child, he would move heaven and earth to make that child well.

He will send my message on...

And I will be taking a drive to town to fight for this place (and ultimately her treatment at Mayo).

Love to all.

Wish me well.
I promise to be calm, cool and collected.
In the event that effort on my part does not work, I will need to be bailed out. hehehe
And as soon as I am bailed out I further promise to blog every phone number they have.

 

XOXO
Anne

 

 

11 comments:

  1. *runs to ATM for bail money*


    I have my shovels loaded in the truck ready to go....just let me know who and we will find a place to hide the bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Runs to ATM for bail money*


    I have my shovels all loaded in the truck ready to go....just tell me too and we will find a place to hide the bodies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save the bail $$$ for the truck Sweet Pea.
    The truck is gonna need gas... and LOTS of it to get here.

    I didn't get arrested, but we did get thrown out...

    Basty Nastards.

    XOXO
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Save the bail $$$ for the truck Sweet Pea.
    The truck is gonna need gas... and LOTS of it to get here.

    I didn't get arrested, but we did get thrown out...

    Basty Nastards.

    XOXO
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. grrrrr............... You know, I know someone with a few connections up there. I don't know if he can help though.... I am sending you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. grrrrr............... You know, I know someone with a few connections up there. I don't know if he can help though.... I am sending you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well.. Im sorry she didnt get the place.. Does this mean there is no other way to get on the reservation? I hope not! If they are that rude and ugly.. I dont think I would have wanted to live there anyways. This maybe for the good and she will find something even better.

    Now for the long term... One thing she can do... Pull a credit report.. they are free (one per year) thats the law.. now once she does that.. send a letter back and DENY everything bad in it. The law says that if the creditor does not reply within 30 days then the credit company must remove the bad report. Many do not reply. Oh there are few that consistantly do reply.. but there are twice that many that dont. .
    This is a trick that has gone unnoticed by many and many have cleaned up their credit by going this route.

    Sure glad you didnt end up in jail.. that would have really screwed up the day..hehe

    Luv you

    Beep luvs Bart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bring her here she can go to the cleveland clinic. I wont charge her rent

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee hee... I posted the link... :D

    Do you think we need that bond money now??? I wonder what Perkins will think....

    Love you Much Much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey sweetie the comment " we don't want that type " makes it a CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION.
    Just the THREAT of that type SUIT will scare the shit out of them but you must be willing to follow through . On that comment alone I think any good lawyer would jump on it . Now if you can get me the email address of the school and the reantal company I will tell them just how LOW they are. Also get the email address of the jobs who fired her for being sick they will also catch hell from me > Anyone who has "no comment" is caught up in their own "wrong-doing"

    ReplyDelete