[My] Life in Wisconsin

ANY Sex act in ANY Location? Be Aware. (72 years old).

http://tonyasplace.multiply.com/reviews/item/97/BEWARE_of_this_user?replies_read=7
Wait, DON'T CLICK the link...
Scroll down to the 4th comment.

Now this gives a hole new meaning to "Girls Just Wanna have Fun..."

Check out Tonya's link... (Be prepared to be disgusted if you dare click on it).

(But what I REALLY want to know is how Sweet Tonya came across this in the 1st place)?
hehehe

I blocked her.
(No, NOT Tonya)!
Just in case she would take offense and mess up my pages here.

Love to all. (well, kinda)

XOXO
Me

Report if you like, but...
...DON'T FORGET TO "BLOCK THIS USER"

And either link to my link here, or pass it on to your own friends.

11 comments:


  1. And yes, I do realize that this is the sort of free advertisement the old broad (No, not Tonya)!, is looking for, but I just do not want her screwing up your own pages either ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see anything when I click on the link. Just a page that says that it's friends only I guess.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Uh-Oh

    Hang on I will fetch the old broads link for you all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here it is.
    My apologies too as I forgot to check whether it was marked for everyone or not.

    http://bbcbitch2000.multiply.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem. checking it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't find her, she found me. Trust me, I blocked and reported as quickly as I could get my fingers to press the keys. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! WHAT A PSYCO PATH! I, TOO, REPORTED HER AS FAST AS MY FINGERS COULD TYPE. OOPS, BUT I FORGOT TO BLOCK HER FROM MY PAGE. BEST GO DO THAT! I DEAL WITH ENOUGH OF THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR ON 360, I DON'T NEED IT HERE, TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Im glad the old broad still likes her sex but this is not the place to "advertise"
    Also did ya see where she says this "I'm a retired English teacher and High School Administrator. My late husband and me owned and operated ..etc,etc" Excuse me but when you retire from being an English teacher you don't throw away proper grammar. At least my father never did!
    And a HS Admin.....with her "appetite"? I wonder if she's not retired but fired !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet each and everyone of us that have commented has had our pages visited by this freak. I just checked the Lurk-o-meter at the bottom of my site page and guess who did I see? The supposed sex starved whatever she is. Glad I had her blocked. Hard telling what she would have put on my page. I have enough problems with fruitcase like this over on 360.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup she was on my page too. Glad I blocked her!

    ReplyDelete