[My] Life in Wisconsin

Love, Bill

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other
I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE.

HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.


(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports.
We will use the 'Wal-Mart's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'


(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.


(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border. (six month tour)
They will be under strict orders NOT to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out.
Neither the president, nor any other politician will be able to touch it.


(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.


(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.


(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand.
There is no more 'life' sentences for murder either. If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.


(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat.
A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.


(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes.
When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.


(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.


(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

~

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get.
Thanks for listening, and remember to write in my name on the ballot in November.
God Bless America!
Bill Cosby.

_______________________

Now, I do not know if these are really Mr. Cosby's words. But whomever wrote them needs to be written in!


XOXO
Anne

15 comments:

  1. I'd agree with most of it. Won't say what I'd question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am assuming that by passed the drug test you mean they DIDNT have drugs in their system as opposed to how things are done here now?



    If so Im voting ANNE!!!! Forget McBush (hehe) and Osama (oh I mean Obama) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. If these were Bill Cosbys words, HE would have my vote in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You MUST tell me how things are done in YOUR neck of the woods?

    Pretty please?

    XOXO
    Me

    Remember this article?
    Intensely UNpopular too... (At times in a very unsettling way)

    http://flintville.multiply.com/journal/item/164

    The ORIGINAL blog is here, with all of the comments attached.

    http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-dpmNyxc.dbILPvAAWzZ3Tq.I9pxXBodPASLWCZE-?cq=1&p=4357

    I shall have to do another.

    Oh well.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

  5. Mine too.
    Problem is that right now, EACH of these things are sure to incite someone on some level. (See Khoolaids response above, as it did to him).

    And each candidate would be hardpressed to give up one little vote, or to turn any more people away from voting.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Politics = So many things to lie about in so little time. The above is good for starters. First, could we start with the 10 commandments? Post it EVERYWHERE!! Including Bars, When you turn on the internet, On the welfare checks .....I could go on. Best, Stanger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMEN!!!!! I so agree with everything Stanger said!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friend just sent this to me and since it relates....

    TEN (10) PREDICTIONS NO MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION:
    May be, this is something we need to remember...
    1. The Bible will still have all the answers. 2. Prayer will still work. 3. The Holy Spirit will still move. 4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people. 5. There will still be God-anointed preaching. 6. There will still be singing of praise to God. 7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people. 8. There will still be room at the Cross. 9. Jesus will still love you. 10. Jesus will still save the lost. ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS STILL IN CONTROL? (Amen!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course me, NOT being able to come online without checking my 360; I had found myself on Miss Rebecca's Pages... And here were a few blogs that were very closely related to this email... (Note: She hates Gee Dubya). And so, I included the newspaper article that I had been sent, in my comments to her.

    She wrote back to me then, and included a few "facts" of her own...

    "Please pass this on to your friend...

    My sister in law does have to pass or fail (depends how you look at it) a drug test to get her check. If she passes the drug test she loses the check.
    You see she gets disability for being a drug addict who is so addicted the state says she cant work. All she has to do to get a check is fail a drug test every 6 months and go to therapy once a month. They also pay for her methadone.
    I raise her kids and my taxes support her habit. Great system we have, yes?"
    .

    That is from your old blog and though I do not raise her kids now (my mother in law does) the rest is sadly still true in my neck of the woods.....she gets a check for being a drunk and an addict and we the tax payers pay for it AND raise her kids.....

    And people think we do not need a change in this country? pshaw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm all behind Stanger's suggestion (or is it commandment).

    Becca, I agree we need a change. We need to change the attitude that the government is the answer.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Yes.
    No.

    If people canNOT rely on their government, then what exactly are they there for?

    If you speak of the welfare system, I FIRMLY believe it is a necessary evil.
    It was designed to help people, but not to enable them.
    The abuse of the system that Becca spoke of then, and now, simply disgusts me...

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm all for helping, but for government to enable endlessly is wrong and not what the constitution called for.

    ReplyDelete