[My] Life in Wisconsin

Deal With It.

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other
This is really right on the mark!!

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL?



1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

5) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down ..............

























Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL
is from the list below :



1. Hillary Clinton



2. Nelson Mandela



3. James Brown



4. Audrey Hepburn



5. Bill Gates



6. Gandhi



7. Brad Pitt



8. Hitler



9. Anna~Anna (That's me, Anne)!!!



10. Barack Obama




I know...
I just have that effect on people....one day maybe you can be just like me!


PS:
Stop picking different numbers. I AM YOUR ROLE MODEL!

9 comments:

  1. lmao, that was cute, and what a good role model you are for anyone hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO and I was picking different numbers - damn math tricks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was a 9 and guess WHO that was?! Hehehehehe! Good one!

    Does this end up being the same thing on every number?Thank God it didn't end up being #10!!!
    No tellin' what I would have done to this monitor screen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (insert sarcastic tone) Oh Anne, your my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep coming up with Audrey Hepburn.

    ReplyDelete