[My] Life in Wisconsin

"Weight Watching" On Other Planets (FUN)!

http://home.hiwaay.net/~krcool/Astro/ww/
Ever wondered what you would weigh if you lived on another planet. Just enter your earthly weight and press the calculate button.

Click the link above to find out what you would weigh on other planets, on the sun or even on the moon!

Where would YOU want to move?
hehehe

XOXO
Anne

PS
On the sun, I would weigh over 2 tons!!!
(Provided I didn't spontaneously combust before I made it that far)...
YOKES!!!


5 comments:

  1. Well, we all know pluto sounds good, but someting tells me, I'd still look the same. Worst thing abouyt my weight is the apperance. So, I could morph into looking the weights given, I'd choose...Mars??? A lil to skinny...but I could fix that, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could eat whatever I want if I lived on the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anne remind me to never go to the sun or jupiter. Holy cow! Thank you for that bit of fun today. Lots of love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be happy with my weight on Mercury or Mars... Mercury is so close to the sun that I would probably become a great, huge flaming ball so maybe I will change my answer to just Mars... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which one do I go to for boob implants and a tummy tuck? I'm with oka2u. I care not for the number the scale tells me, I care how my clothes fit.

    ReplyDelete