[My] Life in Wisconsin

Please Read -Especially If You Are a Dog Owner!

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other

Thank you Deb for bringing this to my attention...


Please read!!!

If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed' category and you also have a small child please take this as a warning.


Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.


Only a little moment was enough for the following to happen.

See the photo below...

Love to All;

XOXO
Anne


dog

~

Awful, ain't it???

G'Night now.

12 comments:

  1. hahahahaha.....

    Oh man. I have to send this to Dawn....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO!!!

    What a good baby to sit there and let the kid draw all over her... LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was little I used to stand on my dog to look out the window. Dogs are so understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAOOOO who is the dangerous breed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this in an email too. Wasn't it just the cutest thing. That dog was probably enjoying every mark. Anything for the company of a human. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandfather's father owned a dye/textile mill. My grandfather was finishing an advanced degree and made a dye as a final project. it was a safe brown vegetable dye. To test it. he painted big brown spots on my dad's white dog.

    It worked quite well.

    Thent he dog fell asleep in the sun and the dye turned green.....

    back to the drawing board with a life long funny story to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome example of Mans' /childs / womans best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this in an email too
    Isn't it the best.
    It also says alot about those "dangerous" breeds.
    If brought up properly, they are good dogs !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, what a sweet dog - the kid not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL...OMG...that is so funny. Lexy wrapped our boxer in ace bandages one time from head to paws.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness poor doggy!....lol,

    ReplyDelete