[My] Life in Wisconsin

Ten Thoughts Tuesday- Laurie. Sean.


I promised Laurie that I would post a picture of her- (From the forehead up).
So there it is! hehehe
.
.
.
Good Afternoon All;

1.  Yes we made it to Sean's "Welcome Home" party!
He came out to the road to give BIG hugs too!

.
.
.
 Cnv0945
Sean and I
.
.
I walked in to the garage and started firing my shutter immediately...
.
.
Cnv0952
Miss Micki and her Father in Law, Jim.
Laurie had served Chicken Booyah!
.
.
Taking a stroll through Lauries home, we came upon Brett, and a few of his friends
.
.
.
Cnv0951
Unknown friends, and Brett on the right!
.
.
Cnv0048
And Brett chopped off all of his hair!?!
(this picture taken last year)...
.
.
.
Cnv0950
Laurie, her Mom, And CaseyFace!
.
.
We left about 4:15- Casey and Greg had their sushi dinner planned, and my back needed a bit of relief too...

I took this picture after Casey had gotten dressed for their date!

.
.
 Cnv0949
Greg and Casey!
.
.
.
.
.
2. 
BLOGGERS, and other friends!

So many of us have gotten to know each other through our Yahoo 360 blogs.
Now that Yahoo has chosen to delete all of our entries, I snapped this final tally.
.
.
 Cnv0662

I was, and remain, so very proud of that first blogging experience.
And am very happy to know so many of you!
It's been a trip and a half!
.
.
3.  WHAT WE LEARN OF OUR FRIENDS; (and through friends of friends too).
Many of you have learned my own little secrets, among other stuff!.
Most of you know by now that I get some godawful migraines.
If you look closely at the picture below, this is what I see at the onset of a migraine. (Pretty close to it anyway).
.
.
.
Cnv0874 

Just add bright flashing lights,
and a sickening swaying movement too;
and it's "
Welcome to my aura!"
.
See why I do not like carnival rides, or any roller coasters?
.
.
.
5. It was because of one of these headaches that I finally drove myself to the hospital on Monday.
Having gotten the dry heaves as my head was killing me, I thought I would die as my stomach convulsed and my back threatened to remain in #10 pain forever.
.
noimageavailable 
(Be grateful).
.
.
7. Not feeling "par" for a while, Kelli had a doctor appointment on Monday morning. All was well with her, save for a change in her thyroid meds!
.
.
Cnv0676 
A moss rose is her favorite!
.
.

8. 
Some flowers are just plain weird...
.
.
.
Cnv0892 
Especially those on the west side of the garage, like this one...
.
.
.
9.  A few weeks back, I had my first experience to see an orb with my own eyes, and NOT through a camera shutter.
I was not afraid. It was golden- Middle of the night. Punk had woken, and her movement on the bed had woken me enough to open my eyes.
She did not growl but saw it too as I watched her eyes follow that golden orb.
I have waited over 51 years to experience this for myself.
I believe!


.
.
10.  Am wondering if there are only a few of this that this sign pertains to?
.
.
mother
 


.
.
I hope you are all having an awesome week thus far!
As for me, I am going to try to get dressed today and get outside with Punk. She has been an absolute angel throughout my inability to get around, and for her I must at least try.

My love to all

XOXO
Me

PS
I will post #'s 4 and 6 later, in the comments below.
(No, I do not know where they went)... Yes, I do know how to count. (I think).



20 comments:

  1. Sweet Annie,

    1. Thank you Jesus for the safe return of Sean to his loving family and friends.
    Looks like there were plenty there to welcome him home.
    Casey is a beautiful young Lady and in ''good clothes" is a Knockout!

    2. With almost a half a million hits on your page you are a truly popular person.

    3. I've had migraines before, thank goodness not to the degree you have. I sympathize with your pain.

    7. Moss rose are so delicate looking.

    8. I bet it doesn't look quite so odd as the shadow does. *giggles*

    9. If we see the orb as our guardian angel, I can go along with that, if a deceased we can agree to disagree. (Isn't that what Friends do?)

    10. When did you meet my Mother?

    Have fun with that beautiful, loving blond. You sure have a good one there.

    XOXO,
    Snotball

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 - Love the picture of Casey and Greg.

    #2 - Y360 was fun in the beginning, but toward the end there were so many problems with it that I didn't really care when it went bye-bye.

    #3 - What I don't understand about migraines is why does one person have so many, so often (like you) and someone else will only experience one every other year or so (like me). BTW the picture is exactly like what the "cut glass" pre-migraine looks like. My "cut glass" is only in the center of my focus, it's never in my peripheral vision. Weird.

    #5 - You shouldn't be driving when you feel that bad. Couldn't you have gotten someone to drive you?

    #7 - What a beautiful Moss Rose. Does it have a scent? (Some roses don't have any scent at all.)

    #8 - I give up. What kind of flower is it? Cleome? Cone Flower?

    #9 - Very Cool!!

    #10 - My guess is that there are MORE than a few!

    #11 - (Today is Wednesday, but in some parts of the world it's still Tuesday.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of Casey and Greg! She is such a beautiful young lady! Wonder when they're gonna tie the knot? hehehe

    I get really bad headaches sometimes but I guess they can't be classified as a 'migraine' since I don't get the blurred vision.

    Wow on seeing an orb with your eyes and not a camera lens! Wonder who it was? I have seen things before, shadows and the like, even had that 'feeling' that someone else was there but I have never seen an orb! (Yes, I AM jealous!)

    I know your back is still giving you hell... Just be careful in the things that you try to do!

    Lotsa Love to You!

    Slurkie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #8 looks like the sea urchin I saw today :D

    Casey looks like a doll all dressed. I can't get over how much better she looks already.

    So glad I met you on 360 and reconnected here with you

    You are aware it is Wednesday aren't you. What am I saying, I'm sure that migraine has you all screwed up. It's Tuesday if you want it to be Anne, LOL

    #10- add in law to the end :D

    I believe you believe you saw an orb :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Sean and welcome home!

    What a great shot of Casey and Greg!

    Like you I shall miss 360 and many of the friendships that did not cross over to Multiply, I just cant seem to get the hang of this new format that Yahoo has started. I suppose many feel the same way about Multiply.

    Yep, thats a pretty accurate depiction of an aura.. I see them too. Im lucky I dont get the extreme headache like you get although if I dont take something.. it can develop.

    sorry to hear on top of the back.. the head decided to act nasty too.

    What a beautiful rose! I always seem to gravitate to the odd plants and flowers. hehe

    Congrats on seeing the orb.. I know you could barely keep that beating heart in your chest! How exciting for you!

    I think Mothers are the same world over..hehe

    Big hugs and a wonderful Wednesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started reading this hours ago and just got back to finish it.

    Please know that you are in my prayers. I feel so bad for you.

    I will comment to you more later (tired from a long day)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW your first sighting...How exciting...I am up waiting for sightings of metors. have seen a few but it is so cloudy from the rains that they seem not as bright or as close as they were last year. Ah well....no trampoline this year anyway hehe

    Casey is so beautiful in that dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. You saw an actual ORB!!! Wow!! How neat is that!! You are so lucky and I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Snotball!
    There were so many out by Laurie's pool as well, and out on the deck. I am sorry I didn't get the pictures of all of them too.

    Last night as Casey was driving home from the hospital I was sitting there with a barf bag over my mouth and biting my tongue so I wouldn't barf- (It hurts my back SO much to be gagging).
    So I just didn't eat. And that adds to the bs with my head...
    Oh well.

    No worries on the orb, we shall just agree to disagree then. I do believe my loved ones are near, and dear to me as always they were when I could see them too.

    (But I am giggling at the mother remark)!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete

  10. You are hilarious Sweet Athena!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet RT;
    Let me start by telling you that you are lucky I am even speaking to you anymore.
    I mean, how the hell do I know if that silly flower stinks? I would have to bend down to smell it.
    hehehe

    As far as driving goes... The aura had already gone- So the major part was to keep my eyes open to be able to see. (Light hurts them). But I did just fine.
    I did not call Casey right away because I did not want her there in case they came up with a bad dx (diagnosis). I would want to deal with that, alone, first; and give myself time to decide what to do about anything ugly.

    The shadow flower is actually one of my cosmos's. Cool eh?

    XOXO
    Me

    PS
    I was actually startled to be reminded it was Wednesday.
    Good grief, I had taken my Wednesday garbage out and everything before I had even written the dang blog.
    Weird.
    But I must have just "lost" Tuesday somewhere along the line. ???
    You baffled me at first!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet SlurkieBaby!
    It still amazes me to see that Casey looks so "normal" hehehe (Imagine using the word "normal" and the name "Casey" in the same sentence)! THAT amazes me too!

    The blurred vision, the aura of a migraine. does not mean that you are not having a migraine. Just that lots of people, including myself, do have the preceding auras. Not everyone does.
    Please go here: http://flintville.multiply.com/journal/item/567/
    Or just go to my new migraine box on my top page. (Took a while, I had someones page open that had glitter and such).

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet Oka;
    As above, I was aware of it being Monday... And then again I wasn't.
    Not sure what happened...

    But I do know today is Thursday! hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet Beep!
    Sean is home... YAY! For now anyway.
    He has to go back to Kentucky until they decide to release him and all. No matter that, he is on American Soil, and that is all that matters!

    I believe that I am going to delete that new Yahell format crap. (It is just that).

    When I saw the orb, my heart did not go nutso, oddly enough.
    I just lay there, knew, and felt so peaceful. It was perfect!
    Even Punk just watched as if she knew it was all alright.
    It was very very very cool.

    XOXO
    Me

    PS
    I miss many of those 360 friends too- I have very few of their email addresses- Wish I'd thought to get more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet Bethie~Ba~Bee;
    hehehe

    Don't worry about not replying or whatever.
    I know ya love me, so no problem!
    I open pages, let them load and then sign off for the evening. THEN I know where to start.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete

  16. Sweet Becca;
    I missed those meteor showers. Guess I could have gone back to the woods and enjoyed then. (But I would still be in that same position if I had). hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    PS
    Go and get that trampoline!
    (Tell him I sent you).


    ReplyDelete

  17. Sweet PeachieBaby!
    Oh, it was everso cool!
    And truly I hope you get to see one too!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  18. You know...the dang things ARE back and gaining in numbers....pray for us as we lauch phase 3 of the attack tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blog wasn't marked "for everyone" so I didn't post anything about it.
    If you would change that you might have many many ideas come your way, and I would happily link to it.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete