[My] Life in Wisconsin

Something Lost in Translation?!? hehehe


http://www.dcqna.com/diseases-conditions/52133-y51.html
"Sudden birth"???
Makes you "grain"???

image stolen from here:http://lostinagoodstory.blogspot.com


Question:
Is there any principal difference between the symptoms of mono and the flu?


Answer:
The main physical difference that doctors will look for, earlier doing lab work, is swollen lymph nodes in your collar. This is a good indication of mono if other symptoms mimic the flu (sudden birth, fever, chills, muscle ache, lethargy, etc.)
The listlessness with mono (both Epstein-Barr virus and non-Epstein type) is much worse near mono.
You can be absolutely exhausted for six weeks or more, beside the virus hanging around for almost eight weeks.
There is also the danger of tear your spleen with mono, so you own to limit your physical movement for six weeks.
Once you've contracted either form of mononucleosis, the virus never leaves your body.
You transport it. That's not to say you are contagious - it's resembling chicken pox. Most people one and only catch it once.
Personally, I'm lucky satisfactory to have have it twice. Not fun. Oh, and also, since it is a virus - there is no medication. You hold to stay in bed and hang around it out.
I was on sick take off from work for over two weeks.

The flu makes you vomit, own the chills, sweats, fever, ache, and sometimes the shits.
Mono makes you grain nauseated, and run down or tired and aches and pains. the are lots difference between the two. Mono tends to be more worse..individual because if you dont treat it the right way...you can shutting down up in the hospital.
i just this minute had mono a couple weeks ago. i go to the doctor and it was serious. you glands swell up, distress in the throat lead to pain down your ears. your throat closes up.

the flu is very different because unlike mono, the regualr prescription can usually treat it. and it lasts shorter.
mono can progress away and come back. or you might not grain it for a couple months and it can comes back.

so theres your answer Mono (infectious mononucleosis) is cause by a herpesvirus (a different one than the one that causes cold sores) whereas the flu is cause by influenza virus.
Although both can make you surface lethargic (sleepy), the flu unanimously makes you be aware of much worse, with achy joint and muscles and headaches.

************************

Hope you enjoyed these Q & A words as much as I did...
OMG, I am still laughing- I have tears in my eyes!

XOXO
Me

I was going to blog, but now I gotta go check all of my collars!


5 comments:

  1. OMG, too funny....thanks though, it ave me an idea for someone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, oh why, can't people proofread and if translated it REALLY needs proofread.!!!!!! Thank you Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO...

    ..."and sometimes the shits"

    HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTH!?!?!?!? OMG. I understand both diseases fairly well and I couldn't follow this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just reread this. And wonder how many people have come across it and tried to make sense?

    Don't miss this line. "i just this minute had mono a couple weeks ago"
    Man, I hate when that happens...

    Love to all

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete