[My] Life in Wisconsin

Love, Punk


ARF! (And we ALL know what that means)!

Yep. It's me, Punk.
Nice to see you all here.

My "she" is busy elsewhere, and I heard her say something about writing a blog today, so I thought I would beat her to it... (So far so good).
My Casey is still sleeping...

My birthday is tomorrow! I will be 4 whole years old.

Too bad things aren't looking too good for a present.
I already got in trouble this morning. 
I went outside to take care of my business- As I was peeing, I saw something in my mama's old kennel. I finished killing the ungrown grass, and then 'pointed'. 
Shhh... Holy Cow! There was another Sputty there!  I was as still as I could be.
  He looked at me.  I looked at him.  He sized up me.  I sized up him... arf ♫


My "she" said 'GO!'
So off I went, running fast after this bum...
And behind me all the while I hear her saying 'go' 'go' 'go'.
Then she uses my middle name. In case ya forgot, my middle name is "Dammit."
I heard that and knew I was in trouble. I stopped just for a second, thinking Uh~Oh. (The other Sputty gets away, -Grrrrr-).

I made a misteak thinking she'd said "GO!" (Turns out 'she' was sayin' "NO" all along).

Now I am mad too.

Bad enough that I haven't had a decent bone in forever.
Bad enough that all those things with feathers are here and I can't catch 'em.

Bad enough that I gotta share everything, (and all the cat shares is his claws).

Then the other day, the little one said Sput could come along for a ride even!

.
.

Cnv0291 
That's NOT fair! And he stole my way back seat!
.
.
Then he came by me- I had to be good. That darn cat even tried stealin' MY pillow!

Worried, and I tried to get my she to look at me.
.
.
Cnv0298 
But 'she' was driving- and my little one had the picture thingie.
.
.
OK.  It wasn't so bad...
.
.

Cnv0294
I kinda even had fun.
'Cepting when Sput went waaaaay up in the front, (and I can't fit there).

.
.
Cnv0293
He's just a dumb ole cat ya know.
.
.
It's been real nice outside on my paws.
One day when we was outside, my she found these.
.
.
Cnv0273
She says they are big this year...
.
.
.
Cnv0275 
And she sez there are LOTS of them too...
.
.
.
Cnv0274 
She sez too that she thinks they are 'SO purty"
.
.
.
Cnv0276 
I just sat in the shade and watched her-



She looked like she didn't know what to do with them.  BUT I SURE DID!
.
.
.
.
.
Cnv0271 
They are kinda tasty too!  Hard yet to get off the wood sticks-
They won't be so hard in a day or so.
.
.
My she has a hole that she goes into.
And I hafta stay out and just watch...
.
.
Cnv0286 
I am always happy when she comes back outta that big hole.
There is a big noise down there that I always hear after she goes down there.
It kinda scares me.  I wait anyway. She sez I can't go in because there's too much I can't get into. (Like that big old hole I guess).
She sez she won't hafta be crawlin' down there in a little while cuz someone else is coming to fix it. (Whatever "it" is).
.
.

Cnv0284
.
.

I'd better go.
I hafta go upstairs and wake up the little one now. (I gotta do everything)!

A big old ARF! to all.
May your bowls always be full!
-And may your cat pals try not to run with the big dogs.

Love, Punk

14 comments:

  1. Oh love this an he is so beautiful :) so is miss kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always LOVE when Punk gives us a blog .. I hope your bowl is always full too Punk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thanks Punkster for blogging today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooo, you had me worried that the cat you were chasing had a pole.

    Glad to hear from you but sorry that Sputty is horning in on your territory. Little siblings are a pain but they have their good points too. You will appreciate having Sputty some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. claps! I love Punks blogs they make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there Punkster! Good to see that smiling furry face of yours. And Happy "early" Birthday to you! May you get all the food and doggie treats you want for the day.

    Good to see you and Sputty "trying" to get along. Stay out of trouble now. Both of you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww a blog from Punk....how nice and I really enjoyed it. You made my night Punk. I like
    it that you are doing your best to get along with Sputty.

    Happy Birthday from Canada....hope I won't throw you a blast of cold air by sending you good
    wishes. It's pretty cold here this weekend. I hope your birthday will be just great and that you
    will have lots of presents.

    Thanks for your blog and give your "she" a bug ARF from me....
    Hugs,
    Bev xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ARF!

    Miss Punkin here again-
    She's very busy. I thought I should thank all you mice humans who wrote to me.

    I think I will get to go for another walk today!





    Hey!  I got fed 3 times yesterday- My Casey had fed me brefkist, early; and then 'she' fed me when 'she' woke up too.
    Then later, I even got my dinner!  Cool!

    I like it when my Casey stays overnight like that- and her Greg is busy with work and all.
    Misteaks get made then~ And I like those kinds of misteaks!

    Love, Punk

    PS
    "She" says I am 4 now. (It even made her sing)!
    But but but but... What's 4 mean anyway?




    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Punk, I know what you mean about staying in trouble. And by the way, my First name is the same as your middle name - Dammit Doc! My mom is getting ready to put out grass seed, I overheard her talking to her mom (my grandma) about it, she said something about not being able to let me go out on it for a few days. I can hold it real good - but NOT for a few days! You're lucky, you only have one cat, I have four. My mom is constantly having to tell me "don't chase the cats!!". I must hear that ten times a day. It gets old. Well, here's to spring time my sweet Green Bay pup! And Happy Birthday!! ~Doc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Doc,
    Wag wag wag- sniff sniff sniff-
    I just bout snorted outta my snout when I heard 'bout your name! 
    And that ya get told not to chase the cats.When 'she' sez 'damn cat' it means I hafta go get him and try to make him get away from where ever he is getting into trouble.
    I don't chase him. Not really.  Cuz HE STARTED IT if'n I do!
    He'll come up to me if I am sleeping and sink his one claw right into my nose. He knows this hurts. And it makes me so mad that I DO chase him then. (I think he wants me to chase him).

    She sez it's funny. (Notice 'she ain't the one getting a claw in her nose though).
    Love, Punk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Punkie!

    Happy Birfday! Can't believe you're 4 years old! Seems like just yesterday that you were just a wee lil pup...

    I bet your she and little one will get you things for your birfday, they always have, haven't they?

    Love Ya!

    Slurkie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 16th Punk, ya can get ya drivers licence now mate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Punkie!!!

    Happy Birthday!!! You're a whole FOUR YEARS OLD now!!! (Well, in our human years you are about 28 years old...) I'm not too sure what that means, but I think that it means you are older, and wiser than you were last year!!! Either Sunday or Monday I will bring you a birfday present... Maybe, if you are REALLY GOOD, I'll get you one of those YUMMY BONES from the meat market.... But you have got to be very good and listen to your SHE!

    Maybe in your "old" age you are having hearing difficulties, and that's why you heard "GO" when she was actually saying "NO!!!" Maybe Doc Spires can check on that... I think you just had selective hearing in this case :D

    Sputnik has been jumping in cars the past couple of weeks, so I figured we would show him what "going for a ride" was all about! I don't think I'll be having him in my car too often, as that darn cat made my car act REALLY weird... I'll be taking it in to the mechanic on Monday to see what the problem is...

    Those pretty things that are growing tall in the back of the house are called "Pussy Willows"! They are VERY purdy!!! I canNOT believe you like eating them! Don't they get stuck in your mouth and in your throat??? They are very fuzzy and soft... When I was little, I liked taking them on walks with me and rubbing them on my face to really feel the softness... The big ones are the best because they usually are the softest ones of all! I was quite excited when your "she" showed me how big the plant had gotten!!! (So try not to eat them all!)

    Mom takes such GORGEOUS pictures of you! Even the one where you are waiting for her outside the milkhouse (the place with the big hole) you look very purdy!! Then again, there are very very few times where you aren't as cute as a bug's ear!!!

    I'll come out and visit you very soon! Give my love to Mom as well, and take good care of her!

    Love you!!!
    ~The Little One

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss Punk, you are such a good girl to stop chasing that other "sputty" when your She says not to. I'm proud of you. I know how hard it is to share things, especially rides. Sputty does look cute up the in the very front. And if he's there, he's not trying to take your seat or pillow, LOL.

    HUGS to you lovely Young Lady.
    Cille

    ReplyDelete