[My] Life in Wisconsin

A Walk and a Drive...


   A teeny weenie beehive on the dumpster.

So now it is afternoon!
I should probably go offline one of these days. hehehe

Before I do, I must post a few pics for you...

DSC00008
Just a few flowers, thriving after all the rains!

Punk and I took a walk the other day.
The field hands had left their equipment, so I had to check this one out.


DSC00009

A long process to plant those cabbages individually. (Or even 4 at a time).


DSC00010
Yes, they are cabbages. (Purple and Green)!

Though cabbage disagrees with me, terribly, there comes a time that I must have it anyway; so I will be lifting a few heads! hehehe

When we got back up top, and home, Punk had to check something out.

DSC00012

She just kept sniffing and sniffing...
I have no idea what it was that smelled so attractive,

and then she fell in! hehehe
But in-between pictures, she fell in!


Kelli and Tim had to steal their trailer last weekend to get more work done around.


She waved at me as I walked around the corner...
(
Yikes! Maybe it was sign language)?

Kelli Waving!
Only the back of the shed knows for sure!
hehehe


We went down there the other day- Kelli was working on the horse enclosure and had seen me pull in, so she drove up to greet me-

Kelli drives out front
And yes, I got right on behind her too! (Shhh, don't tell my doctor)!


From the back vantage point (that I haven't been able to get to because of the darn mud), I snapped a rare picture-


View From the 4-Wheeler
That little puddle is deep, and it was grand fun getting through it!


Happy that I had come by, it was high time for KelliBaby to take a break!

Kelli. Taking a Break
Take a load off, Kelli!

We were out by the pond.
Miss Coco was barking her head off because I had left Punk in the car-
(Those barks may have woken Tim up)! Oops.

He let Punk out of the car, and first thing she does is grab a stick...

I'll Take This One Please

So I threw it in the pond.
(What would you have done? Same thing)! hehehe
She is a spoiled little child, and I cannot say no to her for long-



Wood is Lighter in the Water
And she fetched it too!


This went on and on- I had to find a smaller stick every time because Coco would run off with them all. (I have NO idea where she was putting them)!?

Coco "Helps" Punkin
They do play together very well.


I Got It!
Punk won that tug of war-
But only for a very short minute...


Coco takes a running jump and shoots right over Punkin.
See, Punk opens her mouth in disbelief while Coco is flying over, and loses her stick!
hehehe

(I swear)!

Hey! That was MINE!


But Punk always gets her back somehow...

Coco's Expression: Priceless
(I love the expression on Miss Coco's face as Punk shakes off)!

Meanwhile, Miss Kelli is convincing Mr. Miller that he should go in too.

Miler and Kelli- Thinking

Miller tries not to get in~between Coco and Punk.
(Mr Miller is very very bright)!

But shortly, there comes a time that he cannot resist either!

Miller
HAHAHA!     "Go Miller!"

No matter who is in the pond, Punk loves every minute of it!


Punk Loves the Pond

And we love watching them too!
Punk does need watching- For some reason she has a problem keeping her hindquarters going in the water- Must be those hips of hers, but sometimes she scares me too-

It is to be 85 to 90 this weekend- Methinks we shall be going down the road once or twice to throw the dog (and a stick or two) in.
(Hopefully Kelli and Tim will be home too). hehehe

I hope too that all is well in your little corner of the world!
Casey will be coming out shortly and I must get my butt in gear.

My love to all.  Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

XOXO
Me

24 comments:

  1. Cute photos - I'm glad you're all up for having fun.

    (One minor point. That's not a beehive. That's an empty yellowjacket-nest - and if you find one that's occupied, it's big trouble. Yellowjackets aren't bees - they don't make honey; they eat dead meat and make something that smells like - well; bad stuff. You can go to the hospital from one sting.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!

    Are you sure that isn't a wasp nest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dog that looks like Miss Coco, except her fur is longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can. And have. One year they were so bad that I got stung almost 20 times. I wasn't allergic before then, now I am. Epi-pen! YAY! Nasty creatures.
    And you are correct about the hive too.
    We have them all out here too- Yellow jackets, wasps, bees, ground bees, (some little red and black species? too that dig/live in the sand)- I find those when I am on the rider. Not overly aggressive though.

    Giggling at the "bad stuff"!
    Sounds as if you are having fun then too!


    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete

  5. it is a wasp nest- I was just well, wrong! hehehe

    Glad you like the pics!

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete

  6. Is she wild and crazy?
    Coco is! hehehe

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a little crazy, but mostly sweet. She does have very odd habits and preferences, so she makes us laugh a lot!

    ReplyDelete

  8. Just like ours!
    My favorite kind of dog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's not a cabbage planter, it's a bicycle built for four... I like the blanket flowers..
    Hope KC is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you moved the wasp nest. If they can't find it, they can't make any more wasps, lol.

    Kelli's house is impressive. Riding on the four wheeler looks fun.

    The puppies look like they are having SO much fun. Wish I could go swimmin. LOL.

    Hope you have lots of sticks for the Punk to chase.

    OXOX,
    Snotball

    ReplyDelete
  11. claps, I love when I get to see Mr. Miller, that dog cracks me up, Punk sure looks like she had fun!! that big smile on her face. I want to jump in with them!!! Great blog Sweet Annie xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the photos...sounds like you are enjoying yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love visiting your little corner of the world in photos Anna and a great little story to boot

    ReplyDelete
  14. ROTF! SissyKrissiePoo!
    ♫ Daisy, daisy, give me your answer do... ♫

    Nope. I t doesn't fit if there's 4... hehehe

    What's a blanket flower?
    And who is KC?

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet Snotball!
    I pinched that nest down and smushed it flat. Then it blew away.

    Oh that 4 wheeler is fun!
    Especially through the deep puddles. And no, I was not overcome with mud!

    You wish you could go swimming? Come anytime! Between Lady Valeries pond, and Kelli and Tims, there's a few good choices. (Not to mention the Bay of Green Bay off Little Tail Point).

    When Kelli's place got torn down, many many trees had to be removed and carried away. Since the landscaping isn't done yet, there are plenty of sticks around.
    And such a good thing that wood floats too.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet Pamela!
    "MILLER" And I say that in the deepest voice I have when he's around! He loves it and comes to me right away!
    He is a card!

    You too may come anytime! It is MUCH MUCH cooler here than at your place...
    I don't know how anyone survives your heat!

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete

  17. Sweet Jen!
    I am so happy you are back!

    We always have fun, (even when were not supposed to be)! hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete

  18. pooter to you too Sweet Pea!

    XOXO
    Mama D.

    ReplyDelete

  19. Thank you! Old man!
    HAHAHA
    Merry birthday to you!

    XOXO|
    me

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm like a fine Penfolds Grange Hermitage wine, I age very well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you're the one eating cabbage not me....

    nyah.

    (love you too)

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL! That contraption up there looks like it should be a bicycle for quadruplets!
    I love cabbage more than it likes me too. And like you, I eat it anyway. It's suppose to be good for our innards! Hey.....my tongue likes it! Too bad my tongue doesn't convince my intestines. Hehehe!

    That Punk is always a joy to see. Her escapades in whatever she is doing is such fun. And she is just so....so....HUMAN-like! Her expressions says it all. LOL! Don't even need a "thought bubble" above her head to tell us what she's thinking.

    Kellies house is looking good! Now tell me....according to those plans below....it appears to be a duplex. Will this be for two families or did they design it so they could each just have their own door? :)

    ReplyDelete