[My] Life in Wisconsin

Karma- (and The Gender of the Clot)!

Full Moon...

Good Evening All;
Just 2 short things...
First of all, the very good news.
They have FINALLY arrested the man responsible for Christine Staevens murder.  (CLICK for story).

Hopefully karma will be a bitch for him.
Some of you may remember that I lived across the damned driveway from this man for more than a few years. Now I can share all those awful stories with you, without worrying about my health, home, or longevity... 
?
* Also know if you click on the "murder" tag on my blogs you will see more of the whole story, and my relationship with these degenerates-


Finally, before I go to bed (and totally feel sorry for myself while I nurse my own damned raunchy head), I had an appointment today with the PM doc.
She made a few phone calls after seeing me and wrote me a referral to the hospital.
... Seems I should be worried about that blood clot in my leg?! Ya think?
I was to go there on the way home--- and for what?  For an ultrasound!
(I do not care if my clot is male or female for Pete's sake)! hehehe  And then I would wait around for them to give me yet another prescription for some more chemicals to put in my body? I don't think so!
I am tired of this all. So tired.
So I came home and broke the Cub Cadet. Yes,
I tried mowing lawns (again) today- Took a few swipes, put the 'new' belt on twice, and then the damn motor died too. (To hell with it).  I left it right where it died. It can stay there forever for all I effin' care.

I took two aspirin.
... And will see you in the morning
.    hehehe


Love to all

XOXO
Me

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad they caught that bloke Anna but I certainly hope you don't have DVT my friend clots are a bad thing to have; Good luck Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. She said it was bigger then my left one- and that it was warmer.
    Oh well. I took my walk tonight a few hours ago already- Now my head is effin' killing me all of a sudden.

    I know the clots are bad. That's why I took the aspirin.

    Nighty~Night now Mr. Lester.

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie,

    I will pray the clots are able to be dissolved without risk to you.

    I hope the cub gets back on it's wheels.

    VERY glad they arrested your local slimebag. One more off the street.

    OXOX,
    snotball

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs*

    see you in the morning
    OXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sick an twisted man that guy must be.

    As for you - take care of that clot and the head...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sweet Snotball-
    Whether or not I am deserving I know I can always use the prayers!

    About the Cub. I didn't tip it over! I just killed it is all.
    Actually it had shut off twice before- for no apparent reason (except maybe my grass is too long?)- I was not going fast, and the deck was not too low to handle it. But the second time it shut itself off I said, "dammit, it you do this again I am done!" I guess I meant it. hehehe

    No one, except maybe for my kids, is happier about that arrest than I am.
    I hope he rots from the outside- He is already rotten on the inside.
    Who does that with his own babies in the house?!?

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thank you Sweet Pea!
    (I can always use the hugs too)!

    And yes, as promised, here I am!

    XOXO
    Mama D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Cab;
    I remember when Christine was killed in the fire- I didn't understand why the kids would get out and not the mom until we all learned she'd been murdered beforehand...
    Once the word murder came up there was no going back for me, as I already 'knew' who would be responsible. Throughout the year here I have sent off notes, and made a few visits even to inquire about this all.
    Again my guts have never failed me.

    Head is bad. But not as bad as it was.
    Leg is still attached.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet, beautiful Anna....

    How can you not take a clot more seriously....do you not know that they can kill you dead
    in no time at all..you scare me. I want to have you around for a long, long time. I will not
    preach anymore than that.

    I cannot believe you knew a murderer!!!! GOOD GRIEF!!!! I am glad he is locked up and you
    are safe. You just never know, right....

    Hope your head feels better and everything else does too. This makes two days in a row that
    i have paid you a visit!!! YAY!! Have a super weekend.



    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Bev;
    Be not afraid -I'm not.
    But you do sound an awful lot like Casey- She's been hollering at me ever since.
    (Too bad she went with me to that doctor appointment)... hehehe

    Yes, I do know that a clot can kill me dead in in no time at all. So can a bus.
    My head is still a bit barfy. But I am still here.

    I am SO HAPPY that you came on 2 days in a row!
    I really do love that!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete

  11. Now before he moved in there were wonderful neighbors.

    So realize that I did not WILLINGLY seek this person out, nor did I associate with him/them.
    Though I did have to take him to court...
    God what nightmares.

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you took the asprin..and I feel you know what you are doing with your "clot". With all we have been thru with Drew and his(clots) and him being on the Coumadin and it not working for him..and now having to be on the Lovenox..if you can get by on the asprin then thats great...I do this myself with the ones I have.
    Glad they got the bad guy locked up! Hope karma takes a big bite out of him.
    Migraines seem to be plaguing everyone this week. Hope by now the head is much better.
    Nite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh dear Anna don't mess with the clots! glad to hear the monster is locked up! how horrible to have lived so close to him!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad to hear they've finally arrested someone in the murder case. You don't know how many times I've thought about this since you first posted information about it. I guess it bothered me because it bothered you. Now let's see if he can be properly prosecuted, or if he'll slip between the cracks and get off scott free. Please take care of the clot, it's an easy thing to do. The cub will rise again - it always does!

    ReplyDelete