[My] Life in Wisconsin

Monday. (Numbers 1-18). hehehe




The pond!

Here I am, playing ketchup again...
Ready? Here we go:
Monday... Yes, I know I am late here... A bit. A wee little bit. hehehe
I'd blogged- (about food)! And was naturally very hungry. But all hell broke loose.

My Monday, right after I had blogged... went like this:
  1. Kelli came over.
  2. Then Kelli left.
  3. Then I left.
  4. Then I came back.
  5. Then Kelli came over.
  6. Then she left.
  7. Then Kelli came over.
  8. Then she left.
  9. Then Kelli came over.
  10. Then she left.
  11. Then I left.
  12. Then I came back.
  13. Then Kelli came over.
  14. Then she left.
  15. Then I left.
  16. Then I came back.
  17. Then I left.
  18. Then I came back.

Translation Key:

1.
Kelli came over.
She was hurried and very worried; tooting the horn as she pulled in post my living room window. She was dropping off Miss Coco and Mr. Miller; and would I mind maybe bringing them to doggie day care? I had been online, so no way to call ahead.
Not a problem for me. I am always home, even when I'm not supposed to be. hehehe
2. Then Kelli left.
Miss May was down, and she was on her way to Michelle's to check on her.
She had already called in to work.
Kelli also had brought over Coco's new bark collar so my neighbors would not hear this dog from 5 miles away. Brand new. Still in the box!
I put it together, and put it on Coco.


Ns CocBean
Coco just stared at me as I walked away...
Then she started barking her fool head off! (Silly me,
assuming the alkaline battery was charged up, or that the damn thing worked).


Mr Miller-
"Um... S'cuse me Auntie Anne,  But what the heck just happened?"


3. Then I left.
Bringing the perplexed Mr. Miller and his noisy cohort CocoBark down to Doggie Day Care
4. Then I came back.
Stopping to take this photo of the poor stuck lawnmower by Suamico Elementary School -

Stuck
hehehe (Lot of that going around these days with all this rain)!


5. Then Kelli came over.
Kelli's return visit after the vet had come by and treated Miss May for her colic.
She only had to treat the back end! And not the whole digestive tract. (YAY)! Much easier on the horse this way-
6. Then she left.
Heading back over to check on Miss May and to offer her a handful or two of hay...

7. Then Kelli came over.
Bearing gifts of fresh veggies and fruits from Blasers Acres!
8. Then she left.
To check on Miss May again, and yet another flake of hay offered and eaten.

9. Then Kelli came over.
Methinks just to rest herself inbetween checking on Miss May. She wanted to go home so could I please bring the fresh peach crisp down when it was ready?
10. Then she left.
Finally to run home, get in the shower, and check on the progress of the new house

11. Then I left.
I went down to Kelli's to bring my cooked food for them-
She had water. She had electricity. She was a very happy camper, finally after a long and exhausting day!
We tooled around on the 4 wheeler...
She even gave me a ride back out to my car...

Kelli on the 4-Wheeler
I was barefoot...
Tim's mom, (Mary), was pulling up as I pulled out.
12. Then I came back.
Time for dinner! (For Punk too). hehehe
Thought I would check my email first.

13. Then Kelli came over.
I been online once more and so no way to call me.
14. Then she left.
Michelle had called Kelli as Michelle got home from work.
Miss May was down again.
(Yes, the night vet had to come and do the whole front to back on Miss May this time).


15. Then I left.
To pick up the extremely perplexed Mr. Miller and very noisy Coco From Doggie~Day~Care
16. Then I came back.
Left them outside.
Noticed that Casey had called. So I quick returned that call. (Sick or not, she was on her way out to Michelle's too).

17. Then I left.
To bring the noisy Coco and Mr. Miller back home.
18. Then I came back.
We finally ate supper!
Mmmmmmmmm...

Strange, isn't it, but Kelli hasn't been here since.
..  HEHEHE
She's probably still looking for her shoe...

What?! Following?!
hehehe

Everything came out just fine with Miss May-

Hmmm... Now you don't want me to be telling you about Tuesday, do ya? hehehe
Have a 'wunnaful' weekend!


Love to all

XOXO
Me


Please click here (and scroll down to #4) for what Miss Breeze went through when this all was done for her colic.
-OR, better said, 'what went through her'  
hehehe
Yes, there are pictures. (No. They are not gross).



31 comments:

  1. Boy!! You DID have a busy day, LOL.
    Miss Coco looks so pretty. Too bad the collar didn't work out so well.
    Mr Miller is such a handsome fellow.
    Glad Miss May is better.

    OXOX,
    snotball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I want a ride on that four wheeler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure was a busy day Anna if I did that it would be about 1,2,3, and 4 hope you are feeling well my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cow, in and out and in and out again and again! glad to hear Miss May is fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Snotball-
    We sure did be busy.
    hehehe (yes, I went to school).

    Not awake yet...

    Coco is such a handful, but has come so far in this last year that it amazes me!
    And Miller? "Miller is a coffee table!" (So spoke Doc Spires)!

    I am so happy that May is OK too. She is yet another one of Kelli's rescues. She didn't have it easy before this.
    And knowing that colic is the # 1 killer of horses, the vet could not be called soon enough!
    I am surprised though that the 1st gal didn't think it warranted the whole 9 yards...
    Happy that Michelle got home when she did too,

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Lester!
    What was I to do? Lock my door? (Won't work, Kelli has a key)! hehehe
    Besides, it was a whole lot of fun- with the exception of May of course!

    XOXO
    Me

    My head sucks.
    Please send a guillotine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Suzy
    Yes, Monday sure was a blur- a flurry of activity around Flintville, that's for sure.
    When the horn beeped in the AM, and from the timing alone, I knew it was Kelli-
    (Well let's just say I would have been surprised to see it might have been anyone else)...

    But when that door flung open after 5, it scared the bejeezus out of me- I had just come back online and was just starting to focus on what I was reading...
    Oy, she hit the door hard. -Even Punk jumped! (And she had just had her supper)! hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way, Kelli did take a break or two during that day...

    ~

    ~

    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    PS
    Real furniture to be coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anna....this makes three days in a row!!! Well early mornings I guess as it is 1:05 a.m. I love
    reading your blogs but this one make me so tired I have a headache and I think I will go to bed.
    I'm glad that you could get all this understood and put together in one day. phew~!!! that was
    awful....I didn't know if you were coming or going the whole time. LOL

    I'll be by tomorrow and I will write you a pm as soon as I can. Praying for you and that CLOT~~
    for it to disappear asap!! Goodnight and happy dreams...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooooh! You are rockin' now Sweet Bev!
    And I beat you to that message -(even before I'd read this)!
    hehehe
    Coming or going that day? Even though I lead a relatively quiet and simplistic life, I don't know one way from the next most days!

    Speaking of headaches, mine is from hell this entire weekend. Casey even came out to bring me in at one point yesterday, but I declined. It's that hospital thing ya know. The more I know I have wrong with me, the less likely I am to go in.
    Same with dentists and general practitioners. Forget that noise.

    I miss my 'well baby' checks...
    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    PS
    If you are coming back again today I had best get to writing another blog.
    Maybe I'll have to do "Tuesday" now...

    ...just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been gone a couple days again. Hope all is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Know that I'm ok Sweetie.
    Was treated for my migraine yesterday and am going to 'try' to blog today...

    ReplyDelete
  13. iphonei s evil.... I don't App anything.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do your houses there come with separate Toilets or en-suites Anna ? I have seen a lot of there that seem to be only in the bathroom, Please don't mind me asking as this is how one learns :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You would die to see Greg's phone!
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lester!
    It was the only place to sit! hehehe
    And getting Kelli to be still is a feat in and of itself.

    I guess I don't understand your question- Are you really asking if we have indoor plumbing?
    Well yes we do! hehehe It might be Flintville WI. It might be in the middle of the boonies, bfn, but we really do have hot and cold running water too.
    ;-)

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  17. yes, I know. He tweets about it all the time. More power to his geeky little heart. Just don't force me to do it.

    I want my phone to be a phone.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lester,

    Back in the day, houses here all had outhouses (meaning a dunny in the backyard)

    then they moved inside where the toilet and the tub were in the same room.

    then they had fancy houses where there was a separate toilet for the "master"

    Then it got so where now a days, most new houses have an en suite for at least the "master" and many have en suites for each bedroom and one "powder room" (sink and toilet) in the main area for "guests"

    So it is all over the place depending on the age and price of construction.... and to an extent the will of the builder/owner

    ReplyDelete
  19. hehehe
    He's just a kid at Christmas with all the apps and things.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I thank you again Sweet Pea;
    I did not understand the en suite thing. Around here they are mb/bath
    Kelli and Tim have 1 3/4 baths in their new place- The one in the master bedroom has everything but a tub- It does have a shower- (with seats). --< almost jealous

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is the 3/4

    ~

    ~

    Kelli's gonna kill me!
    hehehe
    I can't get far enough away to include everything- the vanity and the closet too and then get the shower in the picture too. Sorry- but at least you can partially see one of the seats in there.

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that about him...bless his geeky heart

    ReplyDelete
  23. There is the master toilet... the master bath is now an suite to show that it not only need be a master such as in Europe.

    even a guest room may have one....

    ReplyDelete
  24. She trying to light her butt on fire with that thing?

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL!!! Have to laugh at this... Said this to Greg once, since he has the iphone and loves it... And he paused and said, "Wait, no there isn't!" As it had been something extremely plausible that could have an app, but it didn't... LMAO at him for quite some time! So this got me to remember that and laugh more! :D

    Love you MUCH MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOL!!!

    I think it would be confusing at first, but he's gotten me so used to techy stuff that I'd adapt somewhat quickly... Yet when it comes down to it, a phone SHOULD be a phone, right? :D

    He's now got the newest one... Oh lordy did I hear about that for a LONG time! :D

    Love ya!
    ~KC

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL!!!

    It was quite the day... I had one heckuva migraine, and still had it the next day.. Still, NO WAY was I going to make Kelli wait by herself for the vet. Especially with how worried we both were about Miss May...

    So glad it all turned out okay though... She sure was happy to get those handfulls of hay that I gave her every two hours that next day...

    Glad she is alright now, and that they are both home with Kelli!

    Love you MUCH MUCH!
    ~Casey

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOl love you much... been a rough night here...details on facebook... going to try to sleep.

    ReplyDelete