[My] Life in Wisconsin

Busy Feet at Kelli's


    Sneakin' Around... hehehe


Good Morning All;
It has been busy busy busy- and yet I have accomplished very little due to a raging headache since late Thursday last. Casey came out yesterday and drove me to the hospital so I could get treated.
I am better now, feeling obnoxiously tired; and being left only with this godforsaken bruise inside my head. (At least that is what it feels like).

As of last Friday, Kelli and Tim's home is DONE!
They will be moving in this coming weekend.  YAY!
I am deliriously happy for them- and they now have a summer that neither of them would soon forget.

Since I am still feeling hungover and funky from this recent headache, I will cheat this morning and just post pictures.  You will just have to come up with your own captions.
hehehe



Artesian
Artesian Well



Running water!



Not gonna fit


Michelle
Michelle~ Digging Out



Move the pole, you hit a rock



Kelli Driving -Michelle Clearing



Michelle. Driving T~Poles



Moving the doo~doo



Unloaded- And Stuck.


All of Kelli's and Michelle's hard work paid off... The horses are home!


Breeze too busy to be bothered! hehehe



Back "Home Sweet Home" Again!

Now isn't that perfect!
I'd snuck over to Kelli's yesterday morning to take those last 2 pictures. I didn't want to chance waking them up, so I was quiet as a mouse. The horses were still munching their breakfast, but I wasn't going to guess on whether or not Kelli was resting.
I felt like an intruder sneaking around. hehehe
Mr. Miller 'caught' me, but assured me he would not wake anyone on my account.
hehehe
Still, after seeing that the fencer was unplugged, I did call her when I got back home. And no, I did not wake her. Her and Tim had been getting their necessary shopping lists and store trips for the day organized.

Hope all is well in your little corner of the world!
I slept good after the 2 shots at the hospital, but still need to get a few more winks. Then attend to the business of playing 'ketchup'- (Too little gets done around here when I feel so funky).

Love to all!
Hope your weekend was 'wunnaful' !

XOXO
Me


11 comments:

  1. Did Miss Punk get the hose for rolling in the mud? LOL I imagine it is difficult to wash her silly self when your head is so terrible.

    The pics are great and I'm happy the horses are home.

    OXOX,
    snotball

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe
    Sweet Snotball;
    No. I just sent her back on the pond a few more times!
    When we got home, I then washed her face and paws with Dawn.

    She 'claims' she didn't even GO in the pond, nor roll around in the dirt...

    ~

    ~
    See what I mean? She is such a fibber sometimes... hehehe

    Ms' May and Breezy are quite happy to be back too!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. you take some of the best photos...

    glad you are feeling better! poor pup looks so innocent too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..I think Miss Punk had too good a time..lol Glad you went and got some relief for your headache.
    Drew's head is still bothering him plus he is aching all over today. He feels just rotten. We will report all this to the Dr's tomorrow..we see the Hemotologist in the AM and the Pain Mgmnt in the PM..
    Tuesday will be a long day..
    Hope you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Kelli?
    Michelle?
    May?
    Breezie?
    or
    Punk?

    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Jen;
    I have no words to tell you how good it feels to even be human again! Because when it is that bad and one is nauseous and more nauseous every time you move, there is nothing 'human' about that. Not in the least.

    Punk does have that "look" about her. Do not be fooled!
    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetie;
    Oh I thought about Drew a lot while I was down- even trying to imagine what I would have felt like had I had to add his health problems into the mix of how I felt too.
    Since migraine disease is not only headache/pain, those body aches are all stemming from his head.
    I am SO happy that you will be seeing BOTH of those doctors in one day.
    The car might be awful for Drew, but 'no pain, no gain' will ring true.
    Hopefully one of those doctors will actually TREAT his head too.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie takes Imigran spray for her headaches Anna it is is Prescribed for: Imigran is used to relieve migraine and its associated nausea and light sensitivity.
    http://www.life-extension-drugs.com/imigran.html I give you any link that might help you with them awful things Anna.
    Lovely photos Anna and good work ladies

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a tryptan Mr. Lester- and contraindicated when I take the paroxetene for my anxiety.
    I did try many of them already- and while they work once or twice it's like they quit, and then only leave me feeling worse than I was before I took them.
    I went back to the Cafergot- an old migraine relief med that I had originally used. Again, it works great when it does- and when it doesn't, all hell breaks loose in my skull.
    I thank you for the info though- it is always good to try to stay on top of it all. And I had never heard of that one before.

    XOXO
    me

    PS
    Kelli and Michelle were working their butts off by the time the camera arrived- Long after it left too.
    But it pays off in the nicest way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought this was slalom, til I saw the horses!!

    ReplyDelete