[My] Life in Wisconsin

Women Drivers!

Rating:★★★★
Category:Other
Written by a man... (of course). hehehe

This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a Woman In a brand new Cadillac Doing 65 mph
With her Face up next to her Rear view mirror
Putting on her eyeliner!


I looked away For a couple seconds...
...to continue shaving

And when I looked back she was Halfway over in my lane,
... Still working on that damn makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily.

But she scared me so much;
I dropped My electric shaver

Which knocked The donut Out of my other hand.


In all The confusion of trying To straighten out the car
Using my knees against The steering wheel,
It knocked My Cell Phone Away from my ear

Which fell Into the coffee Between my legs!
Splashed,
... And burned Big Jim and the Twins,

Ruined the damn phone,
Soaked my trousers,
And disconnected an Important call.

Damn women drivers!



11 comments:

  1. Yep, That was definitely a man that wrote that, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are morons.....

    I don't know how many gals I've seen in that Little Black Dress on Saturday morning after doing the Walk of Shame from their hookup's-apartment, putting on makeup in the car or brushing their teeth in a coffee-cup.

    Save, perhaps, for tales like this:

    About fifteen years ago - long before this sort of thing became of-issue as a public-safety hazard - I was driving behind a man who was leaning over every now and then; his car weaving in and out of opposing traffic. I called 911; the operator took some quick info, then told me to turn on my flashers and stay behind the guy; there'd be an officer there in a quick minute.

    Which, of course, there was.

    I slowed down to allow the cruiser between me and the car in front - the officer turned on his lights, and the fellow ahead straightened up and pulled into an open parking lot.

    I followed, in case there were questions.

    The officer talked with the man for a moment - then his face 'set'; he pulled out his citation-book and started writing-and-lecturing at the same time - when done, the officer walked over to my car and motioned me to roll down my window.

    "Do you know what this guy was doing?"

    "No, officer. Is he all right?"

    "Oh, yeah. He was making a sandwich."

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMBO so true written by one of my fellow males

    ReplyDelete

  4. You have GOT to be kidding!
    Did he have a fridge in his car or what?!?!
    LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A man goes to a psychiatrist: "Doctor nobody listens to me!" The doctor says, "Next!"

    "Doctor, I have a ringing in my ears." "Don't answer it!"

    Nurse: "Doctor, the man you just gave a clean bill of health to, dropped dead right as he was leaving the clinic".
    Doctor: "Turn him around, make it look like he was walking in."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Burnt big Jim and the Twins?
    Must put out an all points alert on this.
    I've lost both. lol

    ReplyDelete